Pinata part 2

We ended on...

RINNNGGG

I'll get it y/n said before jogging to the door.

When she opened the door she saw Afro puff A.K.A Jacob and all the anger that was boiling in her flew out of her arm as she hit him on the side of his leg with the baseball bat he dropped down onto the ground gasping in pain. Realizing what she had done she dropped the bat and dragged him into the house repeatedly saying sorry...

____________________________________________________________________________________

"what did you do!?!" Debs gasped.

"MANN YOU HIT JACOB WITH A BAT" Kamilo screamed with laughter.

"Yo cut the jokes an help me out here" Jacob growled.

"Boy be quite" Debs said before turning to y/n. "Why did you hit this nigga" she whisper/yelled. "he could sue you."

"You think I would of done it on purpose"

"Again im the injured person here you ain't gonna help me out?"Jacob growled.

"You best stop growling you ain't no dog." Debs replied before getting Kamilo and Chres to put him on the kitchen table.

"You know I would of thought you or Tianna hit him not y/n" Chres said laughing slightly at his old friend who was being taken cared of by y/n.

"Can you get Ray and Tianna please" y/n said as she got some ice.

"ooh Ray and Tianna's getting it on " Jacob stated as he got a slap to his head. Kamilo walked to the back garden to get the two teens.

"Shut up!" Chres shouted fuming.

"Ain't nobody gotta hear your bougie ass speak, you only still here cos you got a bruise baby boy" Berdine said angrily.

"ooh the quite girl caught your tongue" Deborah chuckled.

Jacob laid his head on the counter in silence.

"Why this nigga here!?" Tianna complained. Ray walked over to his girl Berdine kissed her cheek than sat down on a stool and placed her on his lap.

"Y/n hit his leg with the pinata bat" Kamilo said trying to hide his smile.

"Ain't it supposed to be child-proof or sumet" she sighed

"We kinda used my dads baseball bat"

"There all done" y/n huffed. Jacobs leg was bandaged neatly, y/n gave him the pack of ice as he got of the counter.

"Thanks" Jacob said as he grinned flirtatiously.

"That's not gonna work" Ray said laughing at his friends bad flirting skills.

"So are you going to sue" Tianna commented

"Nah there's no need" Jacob hissed.

The three besties in the house looked at each other before quoting the Martin Lawrence show, "Now get" everyone pushed the Afro puff out.

"Should we get this party started!" The birthday girl hollered. Everyone left the house and went into the back garden. They stripped into their swimming suits that were underneath their clothes. The music blared in the background. They all enjoyed the atmosphere ,putting aside disagreements, aswell as the sugary treats, and of course they enjoyed their chocolate fountain.

At the end of the night the four girls were left and Kamilo was just leaving. Y/n walked him to the door.

"This party wouldn't have been half it was without you" y/n spoke.

"Anything for my African Queen" he said quoting the only African song he could think of.

"Seriously though thanks" y/n smiled as her hair fell in front of her face.

Kamilo tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her soft lips.

"Get it girl" Debs and Berdine shouted from the upstairs window as Tianna twerked shouting "that's my bestfriend".

They both laughed as they walked to Kamilo's black Jeep that was behind Tianna's mini. Before he got into the drivers seat Kamilo pecked her lips one more time.

"There just so soft" he chuckled before backing out of the driveway. As y/n walked back to her house she heard him yell "I like your pj's". y/n huffed as she walked to her Bedroom where her bffs to be were laughing.

"It's not funny" y/n moaned as she looked at her long sleeve mickey mouse shirt and baggy trousers.

"You need sexier pjs" Debs said.

"look who's talking" y/n grinned as they began laughing at Deborahs tatty teddy pjs.

"My mom bought them"Debs moaned."they're comfy too".

//i like this chapter and pinata best, what do you think?//

Vote and comment 😊