Chapter 3: Starting New

Start from the beginning

" I know...Im proud of you " I tell her.

" For what ? ."

" Doing this shit on yo own and staying strong. You shouldnt have went through any of this. But you did and you didnt give up...You raising two beautiful little girls who im sure will turn out as great women with you as their role model. Your not doing what you pictured in your life...but your not letting that or anything else stop you. " I tell her. She was crying. I reached over and hugged her.

" Thank you....im sorry that I didnt stick by you "

" You did enough by raising my daughters and keeping them safe. Thats all that matter..I was fine " I tell her. I was about to kiss her and she pulled away and stood up.

" I have to be going "

I nod...Shit I didnt expect her to pull away...yes I did...Shes not ready for all of this...We are still in a relationship right?...I dont remember us breaking up.

God im having to start completely fucking over.

*

*

*

*

Cash

He was doing it again...Running that charm on me..And I was falling straight for it...Gosh I still loved him 290 precent...but I wasnt ready to confess that just yet. This was over bearing.

" Ok so this is my work number. This is my cell number. This is rae house...Auntie house...This is my aunts nu- "

" Cash ! " He says.

" What ? "

" I got this " He tells me. I look at the girls laying down watching Princess and Pony.

I sighed. " Im sorry. Im just not use to leaving you with them. Im very protective of them "

" Do you trust me ? " He ask.

" Gu- "

" Cashmere Ingel Legend do you trust me ? " He ask. I nod.

" Yes ! "

" Ok. The girls will be fine. Go to work. We will be alive when you get here. "

" Thanks again Gucci " I tell him. He smiled. That smile of his melts my heart everytime I see it...Its been so long. Aint shit like a man with a beautiful smile.

" No problem..Ill walk you to the car " He followed me all the way out to my car. " I was wondering if we could talk when you get home...about alot of things " I look at him. Oh my. This talk...Might as well get it over with. " Sure " I tell him. He smilled that smile at me again.

" Have a good day "

***

I wanted to go home ! My feet hurt. I was tired. I have been running around town for Sora all day. My boss was cranky which wasnt a good sign. I was going to expload.

" Sora I was on my way out did you need anything else ? " I ask. It was about 9. I took todays extra shift for the money. She paid me double for coming in today at these hours.

" No thank you though "

" Ok have a nice night "

" You too be safe " She tells me. I turn and walked out and left the bulding. It only took about 10 minutes to get to my place. I locked up the car and walked into the house. It was a mess but oh well. I walked down the hall. Nobody in Gigi room. I walked into Elle room. Her Gucci and Gigi was sprawled across the bed reading a book with snack type foods every where. I stood in the door way and watched them.