Chapter One || I know you - EDITED

Start from the beginning

I stop out of the boys school, as I turn down the radio.

"I'll be here at 4pm sharp," I tell them before Sam closes the door behind them. I sigh, before driving to my school.

After another five minutes, my school comes in to sight. Luckily, our school was gracious enough to give us a car park, as most schools in the estate didn't. I park my car in a free spot next to school doors. Bingo.

I grab my bag, before jumping out of the car, and slinging the bag on my shoulders. All eyes were on me, as I made my way through the crowds of people.

Okay, I have no idea where to go from here, erm.. lets see, who shall I ask?

I turn around to be met with a girl who was just about to tap on to my shoulders. She had long straight brown hair herself, just like mine, but her eyes were blue, and big. I take in her appearance, blue skirt, black tights and a black top, with boots... this girl had style.

"Hi, your the new girl right?" She asks me, before peering at my clothes.

"Yep, how do you know?" I ask, before looking at my map.

"News travels fast, need any help"

"Yeah, I was wondering where the main office is."

"This way" I follow her. I give her my timetable, and she quickly scans it. " Well we have two classes together, and thats PE and science" before she hands me it back, which I gladly took before stuffing it in my pocket.

"I'm Sarah by the way" She tells me.

I smile, slightly. Wishing I did not have to wear this embarrassing attire. Wishing I could run home now and grab my favourite leather jacket and studded high heels.

"I'm Chloe - nice to meet you." We make our way towards our lockers, going our separate ways since our lockers where not near each other.

I tap on a random shoulder, as it was the closest to me - the person turns their hand and faces me.

"What?" He snaps.

I take a glance at his appearance. Mostly all black, except the grey top.

"Done checking me out yet," He smirks, crossing his arms over his bulky (so, it seemed) chest. Wanting so badly to snap at him, for possible assuming that - even though, it was slightly true. But knowing this was ruin my "geek" reputation. I merrily ignore him.

"I was going to ask you to help me look for my locker, but it's fine - I'll find my way."

By now everyone had rushed off towards their first period, leaving me and this random guy in the middle of the corridors.

He grabs my wrist. "Wait, I'll help you" I nod my head, before following him.

I lift my bag over my shoulders, before I stick my planner in to my bad. "you never told me your name" 

"Chase" I nod my head. " What about yours?"

I notice a little tattoo at the back of his neck, and although I wanted to ask what it was symbolising, I keep my mouth shut and tell him. "Chloe"

"Cool, anyway this is your locker."

"Thanks, bye" I wave him goodbye, before finding the gym.

                     THE DISGUISED BAD GIRL

First two periods, went exactly the same, introduce yourself, blah blah blah, and now it was time for lunch, I made my way with my tray to the table where Sarah who was the girl I met earlier was waving enthusiastically at her table.