Chapter One: A New Life

~~~*A/N*~~~

For future reference, (s/n) means "stage name." Enjoy the story

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find myself seated comfortably in a nearly empty airplane. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing properly, but nothing changed. I then realized that my manager must've had to carry me all the way through the airport and security. Dang I'm a heavy sleeper! Serves him right though, springing this whole "school-in-Japan thing" on me. I stretched a little before looking around to take in my surroundings.

I turned to see that Mr. Manager Man was nice enough to give me a window seat, and also notice that a have a pretty soft, spacious chair. I must be in first class. I looked to the other side to see my makeup designer, Hannah, asleep in the chair next to me. Poor girl, she sure does a lot to keep my face hidden. She does a beautiful job, though. I'm sure I wouldn't be (s/n) without her.

Sighing, I reclined my seat and took out my phone. It's gonna be a long ride, so I might as well get comfy, right? Just as I was beginning to relax again, the stewardess came over to see if I wanted any snacks or drinks. "Just a (favorite drink) will do, thank you."

"Of course," she replied. She must not have been busy, because she came back with my order almost immediately. I nodded a thanks once more and took a sip from my drink. I set it down on the tray table and leaned back again, getting ready to check for any comments on my newest music video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must've drifted off again, because Hannah was shaking my shoulder and telling me to put my seat back up. Man, how long was I out? I thought about asking, but decided against it. Besides, Hannah was probably still asleep when I nodded off. I stretched again and put everything back in its original position. I was ready to land and finally get off this thing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we landed, Hannah led me to a rental car. She explained that a limo or tour bus would attract too much attention, which I understood.

"The boss got us an apartment near the school. We'll be sharing for a while and you know what that means!"

I stared blankly at Hannah and tilted my head, having no idea what she meant.

She groaned in playful frustration. "You're so slow, y/n! It means that I get to hear all about your school life and, more importantly, the boys!" I pouted, not liking being called "slow," and was about to object, but got cut off,

"Whether you like it or not. I have my ways," Hannah threatened. I kept my mouth shut after that.

Pretty soon we arrived at our new apartment. It was smaller than I'd hoped, but that's okay. Hannah said she was gonna head out for some groceries and told me not to break anything. While she was out, I began decorating my new room with some posters of different bands, with one of me just in case anyone ever came over and totally not just because I think I look cool on stage or anything. Pshh. After that, I got out the bed sheets, only to find that they were too big for the twin mattress I'd be sleeping on. I couldn't at least get a full? Oh well, you make do with what you've got. I'd text Hannah to ask her to buy me some twin-sized (favorite color/pattern) bed sheets. Aaaand send. There, now that that was taken care of, I took out my stuffed animals and arranged them on the various shelves and bookcases in the room, leaving my favourite for the bed. Boy, Mr. Boss Man sure is good at knowing what to pack! I'll have to remember to thank him later.

I opened my closet to see a bunch of clothes already inside along with a sticky note

"You're welcome

-Mary"

Of course. You could always count on Mary to jump on the idea of picking out my clothes. I guess that's why she's my lead costume designer. I looked through the stuffed closet and see that most of the clothes are absolutely adorable, good job, Mare-Mare! I continued to look through my new wardrobe until I reached a dress. There had been other dresses, but this one was... different. It was long and flat with a high white collar and a stringy pink bow. To top it all off the body of it was a strange pale yellow. Long story short, it was hideous! What happened, Mary? Glancing over the dress again, I noticed another sticky note.

"The school has a uniform... }:P

-Mary"

Upon reading this, I looked behind the visual offence to see two or three replicas of it. Yech, I guess that explains it... I pouted again, not wanting to have to go to school wearing that... thing. I continued looking through the closet until I heard the doorbell. "I'll get it," I yelled to nobody and ran to get the door. I opened it up to see Hannah with her arms full of grocery bags. "Did you need some help?" I asked politely.

"Nah, I got this," she responded. "Oh, before I forget again, Boss told me to tell you that school starts tomorrow."

"What! But I haven't even had the chance to adjust my sleep schedule yet!"

"What sleep schedule?"

"Exactly!"

Hannah rolled her eyes at me. "Look, what's done is done. I can't change it."

I half groaned, half sighed and collapsed on the couch. Just as I landed, I heard my stomach growl and realized I hadn't eaten all day. "Hannah... Make me something to eat..." I whined.

"Fine, but you have to make up your bed while I cook," she replied while throwing my new bed sheets at me. I groan/sighed again and trudged off to get to work.

Once I finished setting up my new bed, I heard Hannah yell that dinner's ready, even though the kitchen was right next to my room and she could've just used her inside voice. I darted in and wolfed down the meal before I could even fully take in what it was, but I think I tasted chicken.

"Hey, slow down. You're gonna- You're already done!?"

I nodded, swallowing the last bite of my chicken-whatever. "Yeah, why?" Hannah just stared in disbelief and confusion before beginning to eat her own. While she ate, I looked at the clock and realized just how far off this time zone is from my old one. Crabbit, I gotta get to bed. I told Hannah goodnight and skipped over to my room. As I got ready for bed, I also mentally prepared myself for tomorrow and whatever it may bring. As I crawled underneath the blankets, I prayed to whatever deity there may be up there that no one would recognize me. As soon as I felt my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light. Maybe I should get more sleep... 

~~~*A/N (again)*~~~

Sorry it took so long, does the length make up for it? I promise the club will appear next chapter, don't worry. If you see any mistakes, drop a comment; I wrote this late last night and never proofread it. ^^' Anyway, let me know if you have any comments or suggestions (perhaps who reader should end up with)!  See you next chapter!