Chapter 21: Then It Hit Him

Then it him him, there was a tracker in his phone. He's known about it for the longest time, it was only ever used when he was out to late and Natalie needed to bring him home. This was one of those times. Unfortunately, Natalie saw him kiss Marinette. Of course, his father would be informed about this.

"Adrien Agreste, what are you doing?"

You see, Adriens father wasn't against Adrien having a girlfriend, he just needed to know about it.

"Well I'm pretty sure I'm kissing my girlfriend, unless this isn't the right girl." Said Adrien.

Marinette stifled a giggle at Adriens response. Natalie frowned at the two teens.

"Get in the car now. Your father will discuss this with you later." Said Natalie.

Adrien bid Marinette a goodbye and went into the car. He kissed his day of freedom goodbye as they drove off and Marinette went inside of her house.

Adrien was sent immediately to his fathers office. He knocked twice before being given approval to enter. There his father sat, lounging in a black leather chair with a tall back. The room smelt of leather and old books. Papers were stacked on his desk and books were lined up on shelves along with awards and framed magazine covers.

"So Adrien, Natalie tells me that you have a girlfriend," said Gabriel.

Adrien sucked in a breath. Gabriel sat up straighter in his chair and his navy gaze looked his son up and down. The corners of his mouth turned down slightly.

"Tell me about her." Gabriel said.

"Her names Marinette, and she's my age." Said Adrien.

He held his head high and his voice didn't shake as he spoke the name of the girl he loved.

"Tell me Adrien,why did Natalie tell me about her and not you? After all, I so graciously allow you to date whomever you please at this age, I at least expect to know who you deem worthy of your time. For now, I'll let it slide. But I expect to meet this Marinette soon."

Adrien took that as a dismissal and left. It went better than expected, but he was still worried. His father was a powerful man, and if he didn't like Marinette, Adrien knew his father would go to extremes to keep the two apart. Adrien made a mental note to never let Marinette and Gabriel meet.

  Needles. Marinette was used to tiny pricks from them as she worked. She was used to cleaning up little drops of blood. Letting go of the breath she has been holding, she was able to flawlessly see together the two pieces of fabric. Grinning, Marinette admired her finished product. She took pride in the elegance in the way the skirt of her new dress fell. It fell in ripples, like waves of onyx, slowly fading into more sheer fabric. The dress ended just above her ankles and had long black sleeves and a low neckline. It fit tightly and hugged her curves. Admiring her work, Marinette sighed. While she made this gorgeous dress, she made it for no reason other than just for fun. Really, she had no where to wear it too. She changed into her pyjamas and slipped underneath the covers on her bed. Tikki flew beside her and sat just above where her shoulder lay. Marinette grabbed he phone off of her dresser and pulled it open.  Her heart did a somersault when she saw a notification for a text from Adrien appeared.

Sorry about Natalie today. I wished we could have had a nicer parting.

She bit her lip as she read his text.

It's ok. I'm just happy I got to see you today. I've missed you.

I've missed you too. I wish I could see you everyday, I wish Gabriel never pulled me from school and put up so many goddamn security cameras.

Marinette sighed. This was getting hard for her. She loved him, her heart yearned for his touch, but it was painful to be apart.

How angry would your father be if Ladybug snuck in through your window?

Pretty damn angry. But what's he gonna do about it?

That's all Marinette needed. She transformed and made her way to Adrien house. Then it hit her. She could use her yoyo to destroy the surrounding cameras. So that's what she did. After making she didn't miss one, Ladybug swung over to the windows and knocked.

Adrien grinned as he opened the window and Ladybug stepped into his room.

"Hey kitty cat." She said.

She got rid of her transformation and Tikki flew over to Plagg. Marinette wrapped an arm around Adriens neck and he slung one around her waist.

"I should've done this sooner." She said.

He could feel her breath on his skin. He licked his lips and his eyes flashed down to hers. Marinette new what he was thinking. She was thinking it too. If fact, she wasn't thinking. Her thoughts stopped as she pushed him on the bed.