Chapter 12: Lucky or Unlucky

Marinette gripped the sides of Chat Noirs face, she kissed him wildly. He smiled against her lips. He ran his hands up and down her back, wanting to memorize the way her back curved into order to fit perfectly with him, like puzzle pieces. Slowly, she transitioned her hands to around his neck and was able to pull him closer to her. Their lips parted and they opened their eyes. He gazed at her, her cheeks were bright red and so were lips. Her blue eyes twinkled and he smiled. Once more, he leaned in to kiss her, she melted into him. They moved in synchronized motion, they were one with each other. They were completely focused on this burning passion that when Chats Miraculous beeped for the last time, they didn't hear it. As the transformation faded, they felt a sense of warmth, they shrugged it off. Plagg flew out of Adriens ring and fought the urge to say something to the two teens who were hungrily making out. Plagg flew over to where he could sense Tikki hiding.

Adrien suddenly felt a new sensation. He felt the skin of Marinettes back under his bare hands. He used his hand to quickly cover Marinettes eyes.

"Uh Chat, what are you doing?" She asked after pulling away.

"I kind of just transformed back. I didn't even hear my Miraculous beep."

Marinette made an "o" shape with her mouth.

"You should go then. You probably don't want me seeing who you are." Said Marinette.

Adrien smiled. Right now, he had Marinette on his lap, looking so sexy and gorgeous and his mind was screaming at him to just tell her that he was Chat Noir.

"You should see who I really am." He said.

"Are you sure?" She questioned.

He laughed and removed his hand. He saw that her eyes were closed.

"Open your eyes princess." He said.

And she did. Her beautiful eyes widened as she saw Adrien Agreste in front of her. She scrambled back off of him.

"Oh my god. A-Adrien!?!"

"Hi" that's all he could muster out.

"Marinette, I'm sorry for everything, but you need to know that I'm in love with you. I love you Marinette." He said.

Finally, the words she had dreamed of him saying, he finally said them. She felt like she could die right then. He loved her. And that was the most pure and true moment in her life.

"Oh Adrien. I love you too, I have for so long." She said.

Her eyes watered and he crawled across the bed to her. The kiss he gave her that time was light and soft to the touch, it was pure and good and it made Marinette feel like her soul was on fire.

"Adrien," she whispered against his perfect lips.

"I suppose I should tell you my secret." She said.

She pulled away and got off the bed and stood up. She walked to where her purse was and returned. In there she saw Tikki and what she could assume was Adriens kwami. She met Tikkis gaze and gave her a nod. Marinette transformed into Ladybug. Adrien was awestruck. Before, Marinette stood in front of him, and now Ladybug did. It was almost too good to be true. He fell in love with both sides of her, and he couldn't ask for anything better. He stood up as well and came beside her. She looked up at him with her starlight eyes, he leaned down and kissed her.

"My lady is also my princess." He muttered to her.

She giggled and then released her transformation. Tikki went and sat on Marinettes shoulder and Plagg came out of Marinettes bag and went on Adriens shoulder.

"It's about time you two found out. We've known since the beginning!" Said Plagg.

"And it's about time you two got together! Oh Adrien, Marinettes had the biggest crush on you since forever!" Laughed Tikki.

Marinette turned bright red at that.

"Tikki!" She said.

Adrien laughed. He smiled at the astonishing girl in front of him. He was completely and utterly and undeniably in love with her, and he wouldn't want it any other way. Adrien reached out for her hand and grasped it. She looked down at their intertwined hands and back at him.

"Well Marinette, I suppose it's about time I asked you this, will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." She breathed.

They embraced tightly. They didn't let go until Tikki pointed out how late it was and Adrien changed back into Chat Noir and jumped into the night.

Marinette sighed and fell back into her bed. She made out with Adrien. She was Adriens girlfriend. She couldn't imagine anything better. And this also meant she was technically Chat Noirs girlfriend. She was grinning like and idiot. Tikki was happy for Marinette. She'd see many Chat Noirs fail in their quest to have Ladybug love them, but whenever it did work out, they always lasted a lifetime.

The next day, Marinette was tired from lack of sleep but still managed to be smiles all around. She greeted Alya with a huge hug and a smile.

"You seem happy," said Alya.

"I'm very happy,"

"Why?" Asked Alya.

"Can't tell ya." Said Marinette.

Alya groaned. Of course she had to do this.

"Hey, where were you yesterday?"

That caught Marinette off guard.

"I was umm sick."

"Sounds like a lie, but I'll accept that response only if you tell me why you are so happy. Did you hook up with someone?" She questioned.

Alya thought that this was unlikely due to how shy Marinette was, but she'd still tease her about stuff like that. And she was more than surprised when Marientte turned bright red. Alya was about to say something else but was interrupted by Nino and Adrien.

"Hey Alya," said Nino.

"Hey, whats up?" Alya said.

"Just trying to figure what's got Adrien so happy. Do you have any ideas."

Alya and Marinette looked at the grinning idiot behind Adrien.

"No I don't. I was wondering the same thing about Marinette."

Alya looked at the two. Their gazes were fixed on each other, they were both still grinning like idiots.

"What's going on?" Asked Nino.

Adrien stopped grinning so did Marinette. She knew what he was thinking and she gave him a nod of approval.

"Well since you guys want to know so bad, Marinette and I are officially boyfriend and girlfriend." Said Adrien.

He came forward and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. They smiled at their friends utterly shocked faces.

"How!?!" Said Alya a little loudly.

They got a couple stares and people started noticing Adriens arm around Marinette. And it was just Marinetyes luck that Chloé decided to step out of her limo at that very moment.