Chapter 14: Rhythm Between Them

Marinette had no plans to go to bed anytime soon. Even though it was already pretty late, she was working hard at her designs. As she added a few more details, she leaned back and admired the finished design. It was a shirt will long sleeves and scooped neckline that plunged pretty low. In the back, there were rips that would resemble claw marks and the shirts colour would be navy.

"That's lovely Marinette!" Said Tikki.

Marinette thanked. Usually, Marientte wouldn't design something like this but it was always good to try new things. She packed up her sketchbook and decided it would be better if she didn't start actually making the shirt tonight or she would never sleep. She stood up and stretched. She wasn't anywhere close to tired, now she was just bored. Luckily that boredom ended when she heard someone knocking on the trapdoor that led to the terrace. She went and opened it and saw the one and only Chat Noir.

"Good evening princess, may I come in?"

She welcomed him in. Once he was in, he decided that since Marinette knew who he really was, there was no point in wasting Plaggs energy. He released his transformation and went over to where Marientte was.

"Thank god! I don't want to have to put with you guys kissing again. " said Plagg.

The two teens looked at him and laughed as he flew down to join Tikki on Marinettes desk. Adrien and Marientte sat down on her bed with their hands clasped together.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned.

He gave her a smile that was unintentionally tinged with nerves.

"I wanted to see you. My dad has been fighting with someone over the phone for the past hour and I was sick of the yelling. I mean, I'm glad it wasn't at me for once but still," said Adrien.

Marinettes eyes widened with sadness for him. She hugged him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"I'm sorry Adrien." She said.

"Don't be. "

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him and kissed her. He kissed her as if he was dying of thirst and she was water. Adrien was in love with the taste of her lips and they was her body moved rhythmically against him. The way her skin felt hot under his hand and he slid his hand under her shirt. He loved the way her hands snaked around his neck and played with his hair, and the way her breath would shake whenever he clawed at her back.
Marinette loved the way he almost seemed to purr when she played with the collar of his shirt. And when he  ran his hands all up her back. He loved his moan when she'd bite his lip.

Adrien grabbed Marinettes hips roughly and pushed her back into the bed. She giggled slightly against his mouth. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and held his face in her hands. The two parted. Adrien smiled down at her, her cheeks were bright red and her lips swollen from kissing and so were his. She leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth. She removed her legs and he tackled her in a hug. He crashed beside her and held her close to him. Her face was buried in his warm chest, and her shirt was half off, exposing her belly and part of her back. The two of them laid there in each other's arm for what felt like forever. They didn't ever want to leave this. He kissed her once more, it was more careful and sweet. It reminded her of when you first try cotton candy. How soft it was and then it melts into a sweet symphony. His lips were like that. Soft and sweet. Addictive. He licked her bottom lips and her lips parted. His fingers lightly touched the ribbon that was holding her hair into pigtails. He undid the ribbon and he could feel the ends of her hair graze his neck as it all became loose around her shoulders. It almost felt like a sacred action to remove her pigtails. He placed his hand in her hair and ran his hand through it. The silky strands flowed through his fingers and it felt heavenly. She gasped against his mouth as he traced her jaw with his fingers. His hand went under her shirt and lifted it further. He pulled her even closer. She pulled her head away to look at him. She saw that his eyes were wild and filled with passionate desire and love. She grinned at him.

"You are beautiful." He whispered.

"And you are alluring." She whispered.

She bit her lip as her eyes flickered to his beautiful swollen ones.

"I should go now." He said.

"I know."

He let go of her and they sat up. They got off the bed and Plagg and Tikki flew over. Adrien transformed into Chat Noir and left through the trapdoor.

Marinette grinned at Tikki.

"Sorry about that." She said.

Tikki laughed.

"Marinette, I'm glad you found the person you love." Tikki said.

"Me too."

As soon as Adrien got in his room he undid his transformation and fell into his bed. He sighed as he thought of his bewitchingly gorgeous girlfriend. His thoughts were interrupted when someone barged into his room. It was his father. He stormed over to Adrien.

"Get up." He said sternly.

Adrien obeyed.

"WHER THE HELL WERE YOU!!" He yelled.

Adriens eyes widened. They knew he left.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME!!" He yelled.

Natalie stood in the doorway looking guilty.

"How'd you find out I was gone?" He whispered.

"We can Natalie for that. And you Adrien, you are forbidden to leave this house for any reason that does not involve your modelling. You will not attend school tomorrow and Natalie will inform the school that you won't be returning. At all. You will return to home schooling and trust me, if I find that you have snuck out again, you can expect hell." Said Gabriel.

Gabriel turned to leave. Natalie stayed after he was gone though. She looked at Adrien.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She said before scurrying out.