February 16th, 2016

So, I'm trying out the multimedia function. I so wish I had this when I was writing YH1NM! Hopefully it worked. Anyway, the Titles in this story aren't connected to real people who hold/have held the titles (I tried to make sure I used extinct titles.) And Sophie's family are fictional, including all the £££ they have.Enjoy, Sarah xx

~*~*~

"I need you to save me."

"From?"

"From myself."

"I'm going to need a back story for this, Soph."

"I'm contemplating dropping like, a shit ton of money on a pair of shoes."

"And how much, exactly, is a shit ton of money?"

"Probably the equivalent of a month's rent in London."

"That much, huh?"

"I know. It's sinful, but if you saw the shoes, Daniel, you would totally understand. I'll text through a photo."

"Did you get the photo?"

"Yes."

"And? They're gorgeous, aren't they?"

"Not my style, but they're ok, I guess."

"I'm literally hovering the cursor over the confirm purchase button and I need you to stop me."

"But you're unstoppable. Clearly, you've made up your mind and there's nothing I can say or do to stop you, so should I even bother?"

"Yes! Dude, these shoes cost seventeen hundred pounds. One. Seven. Zero. Zero. Give or take forty-four pounds, but that's not the point. You should be encouraging me not to buy the shoes."

"How?"

"By getting me to see that I won't be able to pay my rent this month. Or that I will have to starve for the next three years. Or, I don't know. Use that ridiculously intelligent brain of yours!"

"Fine. Sophie, if you buy these shoes, you will starve for the next three years."

"I could just visit Mum and Dad more. They'll feed me."

"You won't be able to pay your rent this month."

"I own my house, so that's not an issue."

"Ok, you won't be able to pay your mortgage this month."

"I don't have one of those either, so I'm good. I'm totally buying these shoes!"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"You own a house in London but you don't have a mortgage. How is this possible? It's London!"

"Remember when I told you that my family are wealthy? Well, I may have down played that. Slightly."