nine.

CONTROL.
009. | ❛ I'll kill him myself.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot the Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

Steve finished as Caroline smiled while at Headquarters, giving Steve orders, " They're initiating launch," her voice rang through Steve's ear. Steve and Sam were already running towards the Helicarriers.

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked as they continued to run

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad."

Sam, in his Falcon suit, flies off and Steve heads down, the HYDRA agents starting shooting at them, Sam flies around avoiding getting shot.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam said through his ear piece.

"You okay?" Steve aid shielding himself from HYDRA agents,  continue to shoot at him.

"Not dead yet."

"Falcon, status?"  Caroline asked through his earpiece

"Engaging!" He shouted as Sam manages to fly down to the Hellicarrier bay taking down the HYDRA jets chasing him.

"Alright, Cap, I'm in."

Just then another HYDRA jets heads his way and starts shooting at him, "Shit!" Sam manages to fly off and avoid getting hit, meanwhile Steve is fighting off the HYDRA agents as he tries to get inside the Helicarrier.

"Eight minutes, Cap." 

"Working on it."

"Alpha locked." Sam said

"Falcon, where are you now?"

"I had to take a detour!"

Sam is flying towards one of the Helicarriers when heat-seeking missiles are shot at him by HYDRA, so he flies back towards the Helicarrier and manages to get the missiles that were aimed at him to hit the Helicarrier giving him entrance,"Oh, yeah!"

Sam flies into the Helicarrier, "Bravo locked."

Sam flies out of the carrier,"Two down, one to go."

"Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow."  She notices two HYDRA agents making breaking into the headquarters, she shoots and kills them as they enter, "Six minutes."

Steve is trying to get away from the HYDRA agents shooting at him on the Helicarrier,"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride."

"Roger! Let me know when you're ready."

Steve just manages to jump off the edge as a HYDRA agent shoots a missile at him,"I just did!"

Sam flies in just in time to catch Steve. Sam flies himself and Steve onto the last Helicarrier,"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look."

"I had a big breakfast." Suddenly Bucky appears and pushes Steve off the edge.

"Steve!"

As Sam goes to fly off and help Steve, Bucky grabs one of his wings and throws him back, Sam starts shooting at Bucky and as he goes to fly off Bucky uses his weapon to rip off one of Sam's wings and kicks him off the Helicarrier, Sam manages to get his parachute out and lands on the roof of the Triskelion.

"Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?"

Steve is holding onto the side of the Helicarrier,"Yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier." He pulls himself up,"Where are you?"

"I'm grounded, the suit's down. Sorry, Cap."

"Don't worry, I got it."

"People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen." Bucky stares at him coldly.

"Please, don't make me do this."

Seeing Bucky won't back down, Steve throws his shield at him and they start battling each other, as they fight Steve manages to bring up the targeting blade system, but as Bucky attacks him the chip falls from Steve's hand.

"Drop it! Drop it!"

As Bucky continues to hold the chip, Steve breaks both of Bucky's arms and holds on to his throat until he passes out and lets go of the chip, Steve then grabs the chip and rushes off;

"One minute."

Steve desperately tries to get back up to the Helicarriers to get to the targeting system when Bucky becomes conscious and shoots at Steve, but Steve still manages to climb up,"Thirty seconds, Cap!"

"Standby."

As he gets the chip out Bucky shoots Steve in the stomach and he falls.

"Charlie locked."

As they watch the targets go offline, "Okay, Cap, get out of there."

Hill gets then gets the Helicarriers weapon targets to open fire upon each other.

"Fire now."

"But, Steve... Caroline.."

"Do it! Do it now!"

Reluctantly Hill makes the Helicarriers open fire on each other, Steve still inside the Helicarrier looks at Bucky below him.

Caroline looks at Maria, "Where's Steve? I can't find him."

"He's still on the Helicarrier!" Maria informed

"I swear to God, if he dies I'll bring him back to life to kill him myself." Caroline said with a huff as she rested her head against the chair, exhausted from the past few days.