seven.

CONTROL.
007. | ❛ who the hell is bucky?

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks," Sitwell said as he looked worried the small car from the back seat as he sat next to Caroline and Natasha on the other

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks," Sitwell said as he looked worried the small car from the back seat as he sat next to Caroline and Natasha on the other. Sam was driving and Steve was in the passenger's seat.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it," Caroline suggested as she peered out the window.

Steve smirked slightly at Caroline's response to Sitwell's comment. Natasha wedged her head between the driver's seat and passenger's, "Insight's launching in sixteen hours. We're cutting it a little bit close here."

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly," Steve replied as Steve glanced back at Caroline.

"What? Are you crazy?" Sitwell snapped, "That's a terrible idea."

Before anyone can reply or know what was happening, the window on the driver's side in the back exploded, and Sitwell was torn out of the car and thrown into the busy traffic. Caroline saw the business end of the gun as the man crawled on top of the car. Using her speed, Caroline found her way on Steve's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his head against her body. A bullet flew through the passenger's seat headrest.

Steve lifted his head from Caroline's chest, he reached out and grabbed the car's gear shift and threw the car into the park. The tires squealed as the smell of burnt rubber flew through the air. The attacker flew from the roof of the car and landed on the road ahead. Steve, Caroline, and Natasha held their breath as they saw their attacker: The Winter Soldier.

Rage bubbled up inside Natasha's stomach, memories flashing through her mind. She was determined to seek her revenge.

Natasha pulled out her gun and aimed when suddenly a SUV slammed into the back of the car and the gun was knocked out of her hands.

Sam tried to keep the car straight as the SUV continued to ram the car forward, they were heading towards the Winter Soldier, and were pretty sure they were going to hit him, but at the last second, he flipped up and over, landing on the rook of the car and holding on tight.

Natasha, irritated, tried to retrieve the gun that had fallen to the floorboard. The Winter Soldier smashed his metal arm through the windshield and wrapped his gloved hand around the steering wheel before ripping it out, leaving the car without anyway to control it.

"Shit!"

Natasha felt the cold metal hit her fingers and she started to fire rounds at the ceiling of the car, the Winter Soldier fled and jumped onto the SUV behind them. The SUV hit the car from behind, and were jolted up against the concrete dividers.

"Hang on!" Steve shouted. The car began to flip, and he wrapped his arm around Caroline's waist while Steve was gripping Sam's shirt, who was holding onto Natasha. Suddenly they were falling and taking the car down with them.