four.

CONTROL.
004. | ❛ we're getting married.

"Done?" Caroline asked Steve as he walked towards her and the elevator

"Done?" Caroline asked Steve as he walked towards her and the elevator. His face was gorgeous as ever and his upper body was something to die for. Expect she was already dead.

He nodded, as they both stared outside the glass window, waiting for the elevator to arrive to it's destination.

After a couple moments of silence, the elevator doors opened," Operations control," Steve said once they both got onto the elevator.

"Confirmed."

Just before the elevator could close, Rumlow sticks his hand in between the door so it wouldn't close. He walks in with two other STRIKE agents. Caroline moves closer to Steve.

"Forensics"

"Confirmed"

"Cap," Rumlow got Steve's attention, "Kingsley" he nodded towards her while she rolled her eyes.

"Rumlow." Steve turned around and leaned against the railing, Caroline following his lead resting her hip on it. The elevator doors close and starts riding down.

"Evidence response found some fibers on the roof they want us to see. You ant me to get the tac-team ready?" Rumlow asks.

"No let's wait and see what it is first" Steve replies

Caroline looks at the agents and sees one of them has a hand on his gun. She nudges Steve and his eyebrows furrow.

The elevator stops, and in come some more agents, "Excuse me" They all try and move to make space. Steve grabs Caroline's hand and slowly make their way to the middle of the elevator. Caroline uses her senses to see if anybody had a quickened heartbeat. It was faint but each agent had a quick beat. She could see how weird they were all acting towards them.

"Sorry about what happened with Fury. Messed up what happened with him. You must be suffering deeply Kingsley."

"Thank you but I'm also sorry, I don't talk to people who have no feelings. I'm not that evolved" She snapped at him. Steve looked at the agent on his left, a little bit of sweat was dripping down his forehead. His grip tightens on Caroline's hand.

A few more floors down, the elevator stops once again, and three more agents step in, "Records."

"Confirmed,"

Steve looks all around the elevator quickly glancing at the people in it. He slowly realizes the amount of agents as the door closes. A few seconds pass by before Steve speaks up,

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"

After a moment, an agent in front of them pulls out an electric rod, turning around to try and shock at least one of them. Mostly Steve.