Chapter 1

" Britney, can we please get going? I Want to get there early enough so I can get a chance to meet them." Kaitlyn asked her sister, following her to the back of the house.

Britney grabbed her brush out of the bathroom and began to run it through her long dark blonde hair. " Will you calm down? You're lucky I'm even bringing you to the concert."

" I could have gone by myself. You didn't have to invite yourself along just because Amber couldn't come with me."

" You may be very capable of going by yourself, but you know how much I worry about you."

" That's only because our little sister got herself into some trouble. But I'm nothing like her. She is the one you should be worrying about. I'm not going to sleep with some stranger and get myself pregnant like she did."

" Right. Because you've never put yourself in that situation before." Britney rolled her eyes.

" You got lucky when you got into that car with that stranger last year. He could have..."

" I swear, I make one mistake and I never hear the end of it! Let it go, Britney." Shuffling her purse from one shoulder to the other, she grabbed her sister's wrist and began to drag her down the hallway. " Now please let's get out of here. You know how much this means to me."

Britney pulled out of her sister's grasp. " Stop dragging me, Kaitlyn. You're acting like a baby." She snapped.

" I'll just go by myself. I'll take the bus." Kaitlyn dashed out the front door and began running to the bus stop. She ignored her older sister's screams as she ran to catch the bus.

For the last four years, Kaitlyn had been living with Britney and their younger sister Miranda. It was unfortunate for them that both of their parents were gone. Their mom had died of cancer and their dad had been involved in a drunken car accident shortly after that, leaving them alone. While it affected all three of them, it seemed to affect Miranda the most. So they decided to stick together for her sake.

At twenty-five years old, Kaitlyn was working as an art teacher in elementary school. She worked on her art off to the side, hoping to become a famous artist one day. She loved to paint and did some sculpturing as well. Many of her friends admired her work and had even bought some stuff from her.

Her older sister Britney worked as a chef at her own restaurant and was often busy teaching herself new recipes to possibly put on the menu. Miranda worked there as a server, at eighteen years old.

Catching the bus barely in time, her cell phone rang. She looked to see it was Britney. With a sigh, she answered it. " You don't have to come with me, Britney. I'm on the bus anyway, and I will be fine. Just... work on some mystery recipe for your restaurant or something."

" Fine. But if you get yourself into any trouble, don't come crying to me about it." Britney hung up on her.

Kaitlyn threw her cell phone back into her purse and paid attention to her surroundings as the bus drove along. She didn't want to miss any of her stops along the way and get lost. This concert was the most important thing in the world to her. She had only ever seen Hanson one time before, and that was before her mom had died. She had gone with her, and it had been the most amazing night of her life. But more than anything, she hoped to meet them this time around.

_____________________________________________________________

Zac and his brothers were getting ready to go onstage and had just gotten through meeting some of their fans. With a smile on his face, he walked to the dressing room. He never got

tired over his fan's excitement. It just made him happy to see that their music had a huge

impact on them.