Break Time

Barry's POV

I was violently thrown into the wall and Naldo's lips crashed into mine. Our lips moved faster and faster. Naldo worked his way to my neck making it soaked with his saliva. I lost count of how many times that made me moan. I looked over and saw a photo of us broke on the floor from being slammed into the wall, gonna have to fix that.

Naldo had no hesitation taking my pants off, while still kissing me. In about 5 minutes, I was still pinned against the wall by Naldo's force with only a pair of boxers on. Our lips met again and I quickly unbuttoned his work shirt. Man did he look hot shirtless. I was quickly thrown onto the bed, Naldo landing on top of me after.

"I am about to tear you up." he whispered slowly to me... "Be a good boy for me?" All I could do was nod, he had me in this sexual trance. He flipped me  on my stomach and took off my boxers. I could hear his belt clicking and began to take off his pants. I'd be lying in my body wasn't shaking. My pleasures were fulfilled when I felt him inside of me. The faster he would thrust, the tighter I'd squeeze the mattress. I was trembling down. He grabbed hold of my neck and side. 

"I'm alm-most there." he said nearly breathless. He began to thrust faster and harder than ever. The pain was overpowered by pleasure. A minute later, he pulled out, I felt empty. We both lied down on either side of the bed, covered in Naldo's success. 

"Woah." he said breathless.

"Yeah." I laughed and kissed him.

"I better head to work, I'm over my break about 10 minutes," he glanced at his watch. He got dressed and walked out the door, kissing me goodbye.

"Time to clean up," I told myself, "His next break is in a few hours."