Narry and Cydby

No one's POV

"Hey Connor." Barry greeted his son and he came home from school.

"Hi Dad." Connor replied.

"How was your first day being a senior in highschool?" Barry asked.

"Exciting, and a little sad." Connor laughed. Barry explained to his son that dinner would be ready soon and he should get started on his homework. About an hour of Barry cooking and Connor working, Connor came downstairs.

"Hey uh dad?" Connor nervously said.

"Everything okay son?" Barry asked with concern.

"I just wanted to tell you, that I am dating someone now. We've been friends for years and I finally asked them out." Connor explained to Barry, "just wanted to let you know."

"What is their name?"

"Preston."

"Wait... Preston what?"

"Preston as in Cyd and Shelby's son." Connor laughed. Your smile widened more than ever. 

"That is great. I am so happy for you, and the two of you. How about we have them over for dinner?" Barry thought, "Go call them?"

Connor's POV

Connor: Hey

Preston: Hey handsome ;)

Connor: Awe. :D Hey I was wondering if you and your moms wanna come over for dinner tonight. 

Preston: Definitely. Wouldn't wanna miss an opportunity to spend time with you.

Connor: Great! See you in a bit Pres. I love you...

Preston: I love you ;)

Barry's POV

*on the phone with Cyd*

"Barry can you believe it?!?!, our kids are dating?"

"I know Cyd, I was so happy. We will always be close, and now even closer."

"Does Naldo know?"

"No, he isn't home yet."

"Neither does Shelby, she is at work too."

"Come over for dinner tonight?"

"On it, we will be there at 6:00, and I'll make sure I bring Preston. God this is great man."

"It sure is, see ya later Cyd."