Special Night (Part 1)

Naldo's POV

Okay you got this Naldo. I couldn't believe this, tonight was the night. It had finally come, the night I am going to propose to Barry.

"You already made the reservations for dinner?" Shelby asked me.

"Ohh, what about the ring, do you have the ring?" Cyd asked, "Because I almost forgot it when I proposed to Shelby hah.

"Yes and Yes." I assured. I smiled at them both, "Cyd were you nervous when you proposed to her?"

"Hell yeah, I almost backed out. I began feeling sick and was sweating like crazy." Cyd responded, "Not to mention how much debt I was in for the ring." Cyd laughed and grabbed Shelby's hand showing me the very beautiful ring.

"Hah, very funny. But I know I made up for it the night after our wedding." Shelby whispered.

"Ah I dunno." Cyd teased, "I guess we will have to do it again and I'll judge."

"Tonight then." Shelby said seductively.

"Okay guys, that's sweet and all. But I have a handsome guy to propose to." I cut them off and laughed.

"You got this Naldo." Shelby said.

I asked Cyd to help me get ready so I could talk to her more about it. Since she proposed to Shelby and it went so well. I mean Barry and I have been together for almost 11 years, he'd say yes ?

"Relax Naldo, it's gonna be fine." Cyd told me as I put on my suit jacket. She fixed my collar and made sure I looked perfect.

"Thanks Cyd. I'm just really nervous." I told her.

"It's gonna be absolutely perfect, just think after tonight you will be engaged to a stunning guy as yourself." Cyd told me, "Also NO HAT."

"Wh-what?" I asked. Hats were everything to me.

"I mean what I said, here let me fix your hair." Cyd began to put gel in her hands and run it through my head. Her hands moved in all directions throughout my hair and when she was done, I have to say it looked amazing. I never thought I could rock the messy hair look.

"You look very handsome" Shelby told me as I walked downstairs. I grabbed my wallet and put it in my back left pocket. I grabbed the box with the ring in it and put it inside my left pocket.

"Guys, is this really happening." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Go get him." Cyd laughed. As I exited their house I looked back through the window at the happily married couple, smiling and kissing. I knew Barry and I wouldn't be no "Cyd and Shelby" but we'd be absolutely perfect for each other.

I got into my car and pulled out of the driveway, music blasting as I was trying to think of what to say. I can't believe I will be the happiest man on earth in less than an hour, that is if he says yes.

Barry and Naldo One-shots {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara