Special Night (Part 2)

I slowly pulled up to the restaurant, nervous as hell. I gave this tall, blonde valet male my keys and stood at the entrance. I stared at my reflection through the window. I slicked my hair back to make sure it was perfect. And I fluffed my jacket up some and buttoned my sleeves.

"Let's do this" I told myself. I was brought to a table about mid-ways in the restaurant. All the tables around me seemed to be full. I can't believe I got a reservation here, it's usually booked. I looked down at my utensils and played with them. Rearranging them, anything to pass time. I see Barry hurry toward me.

"I am so sorry I'm late babe." Barry told me, kissing me after.

"No, it's fine. I was early." I smiled. Shortly a waiter came to us.

"May I take your order?" He greeted us.

"Yes. I'll have the uh 16 oz sirloin. With a baked potato and rice on the side please?" I told him.

"Your drink sir?" He asked me.

"Finest wine, perhaps?" I asked him.

"Of course sir." He smiled, "And for the other fine gentleman?"

"I'll have the same thing sir." Barry smiled. He always seemed to like everything I like. The more we talked while we waited for our food to get ready, the more I noticed how strange Barry was acting. Nervous, he seemed nervous. Oh god don't tell me he was maybe gonna break up with me. He can't, not after I paid $2500 for his ring. Relax Naldo.. Your over-reacting.

"So handsome, how'd your first day back to college go?" I asked him with a smile.

"Great, um actually good. I've missed you so much! I haven't seen you in like a week babe." He answered, still smiling. God I loved his smile.

"Well, I'll be back on campus probably this weekend. I have to pack up again." I said.

"Great. Cause it's lonely in that dorm without you. I may have to find another guy to netflix and chill with." Barry sighed.

"W-what?" I asked concerned.

"Relax baby, I am joking. Not one person steps into that dorm unless we are there, together. Don't worry about me." Barry said. The rest of our convos were on and off. Couldn't get him to talk hardly. The food was absolutely delicious. But the time had come, I had to ask him. I walked him outside of the restaurant. And we gazed at the stars.

"They're beautiful." Barry said in awe.

"Almost as beautiful as you." I smiled, Barry smiled. "Barry, I have something I need to say." He nodded.

"Barry, you make me the happiest guy alive. Every moment I spend with you has me on my heels and heart beating out of my chest. Every moment I'm not with you, I'm miserable. I got the honor of being your best friend for 12 years, and your boyfriend for 10 years. My life has always been better with you in it. Words can never describe how much I love you and how much I am in love with you. I never want a day to go by without us together. I wanna wake up every morning to your handsome face and beautiful smile. Barry, Will you marry me?" I confidently said, getting on my left knee, and pulling the ring out of my jacket pocket.

"N-naldo." He stuttered in awe. "I love you so much."

"Is th-at a yes?" I asked.

"But I-I can't accept your proposal." He sighed.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

A/N : BOOM, Cliffhanger. Part 3 will finish it ! Thank for reading! Feedback is appreciated :)