Special Night (Part 3/Final Part)

Naldo's POV

"W-what?" I asked so confused.

"You have got to be kidding me..." Barry chuckled. I have never been so hurt.

"I'm sorry Barry, I didn-" I spat out.

"No ! Naldo its not you, its just.." Barry pulled a ring out of his front pocket, "I was planning to propose to my amazing boyfriend tonight." What a relief.

"Aww." My face turned bright red. "The question is still in play, Will you be my husband?"

"Of course Naldo," Barry said sealing it with a kiss, "Will you be my handsome partner?" 

"Of course Barry.." I returned the kiss. I have never been so relieved in my life. All my worries seem to be lifted off my shoulders. I was going to marry the man of my dreams.

Barry's POV

I can't believe it. I did it. I get to wake up to his beautiful face every day for the rest of my life. The way I'm feeling inside is explainable. If this isn't love than I don't know what is.

Cyd's POV

I honestly have never seen my two friends more happy than I ever had before. I know how nerve racking wedding planning was for Shelby and I. But I couldn't have been more happier kissing her at that alter. I am so happy for the boys.

Shelby's POV

Almost as excited as Cyd and I. I am so happy for them. Those two surely deserve it. Who knew that 12 years ago, us sitting in our 4th grade classroom becoming best friends, to now married to one another and happy as can be. Sure there are gonna be fights and we are gonna hate each other. But we will get over it. Love is powerful. I'm the luckiest girl alive to have all these people in my life, including my amazing wife.