Chapter 29 and 30

It's Friday today and that means I am going to train with Palladium. I have been teaching since this Monday and its been nervous and busy. The days I am going to be with Palladium are the days I have off, which is bad and good. Good because I get to see him three days a week and bad well because I barely get any time to myself. Well I just have to get though today and then tonight he will start teaching me stuff, huh what is he going to teach me? I guess there are spells and things that I can learn without using a lot of Fairy Energy. He told me to meet him by the lake. I sigh and get ready to help the Winx teach the girls. It's fun to help the girls teach and it's fun to get to know everyone. 

I get diffrent clothes on becuase Palladium said to wear something that is oldish. I put on something that I had at my old house it was just a purple t-shirt and purple shorts. They were realy things that I don't care about all that much so I'm happy with that. I need to go to the lake now becuase it's just about time. I run out of the dorm and down stairs, thoogh the halls out the door and I tear though the forest. When I get to the edge of the forest I can see Palladium sitting on a rock. I stop running and look at the lake, it's beatiful. The water is sparkling from the moonlight and it looks so mystical. I start to walk towards Palladium and he stands up. Palladium- " So thoday's the first leason, huh. " Me- " Yeah, I'm excited to start. " To be honest I'm excited and neavous. I don't know how good I will be at doing this type of thing yet and I don't know if I can do this type of magic even. Palladium- " Well in that case let's start with traing to controll your magic, ok? " He looks at me like he is really wondering if I'm ok with doing this, huh. Me- " Yeah sure. " Palladium- " So we both know that when you get mad you force transform but that's fairy magic. " I nod along to what he is saying mostly I'm wondering where he is going with this. Palladium- " But there is more than one type of magic. " That makes sense becuase their is more than one specis so what type of magic does everyone use though? Palladium- " So first I want you to get used to the types of magic. " Me- " Ok. " He walks over to a stick and grabs the stick and starts to whrite things. I look over his sholder. When he is done he stragstains he's posture. Palladium- " There are Pixies and Pixie magic, Elves and Elvrian magic, Witches and their dark magic, and of corse Fairys and their fairy magic, but those are only the basic types but all in all the only thing you need to know is that there are two types of magic, light magic and black magic. " Wow this is a lot more confusing than it looks.

He looks at my face and sees that I can't get my head around this. Palladium- " Hey you want to take a break. " As soon as he says the word break relief comes over me. Me- " Yes, please. " We walk over to the rock he was sitting on and sit down with each other. Palladium- " Hey I was wondering if I chould ask you something? " Huh that's kind of out of the blue really, but I'm courious what's gonna say.  Me- " What's up? " Palladium- " Well I think that every teacher and student should have a conatcion and I was wondering.. what was your childhood like, it's been bugging me for a while now. " Me- " Oh, my childhood. I guess it was pretty differnt. From a young age aready being differnt from everyone in your whole class in a way no one chould guess was pretty hard. I did goodish in scholl as long as I did not get to mad and I loved school a lot. By the time I was a teen so I guess I missed a good portain of my childhood. " It never acored to me that I missed most of my childhood untill now, I guess I never thought exatly like a little kid. Palladium- " Did you have any friends at school? " Me- " Yea I did, in fact she was a lot like me in some ways but not in all. Her name was Mary, I used to miss her terrible and sometimes I still do, it's hard for me to leave someone like that. " I used to play with her make belive it was a lot of fun and it and to me. I miss being able to play with someone like that.  Palladium- " Did you have any hobbies? " Me- " Yes I did, and I still do I love to write. I've been writing ever since I was a little kid. Sometimes I would write about my own story and things going on in my life. " Wow talk about taking a walk down memory lane huh. Palladium- " Why? " Me- " Becuase I chould. My grandmother always said I had a talent for writing so I did it. " For some reason I do not know I was telling him my whole childhood and not feeling scared or neavous, he just had such a calming aura. Palladium- " Did you like anything else? " Me- " For some reason I always felt at peace outside with the plants and animals. " Palladium- " Did you have any pets? " Me- " No, sadly my mum and dad did not want me to have pets utill I was older but by the time I was old enough I was gone. " That was one thing I was realy sad about when I left, I wanted a pet so badly but I would never get one. Palladium- " Did you ever regreat leaving? " Me- " Of corse I did. I had some moments where I just wanted my mummy. I realzied the bad and good that would come from my leaving but there where many things that I never even thought of. " Palladium- " Did you ever do thigns with your family? " Me- " Yes I did things with my family a lot realy.  We took walks, fished and we stayed at home, they would listen to my storys and let me sing with them sometimes. " Palladium- " We probley should get back to work now, huh? " For some reason after that convstaion I just feel so much better and I feel calm and ready to learn. Me- " Yeah we should get back to learning. " So that's how the night went for a cople more hours. Afterwards he walked me to the dorm and I talked to the girls and went to sleep.