Chapter 19

Bloom is on my bed at my house. My mum is talking to my dad about everything who found out about me a long time ago but still. Bloom opeons her eyes, and starts to sit up. Bloom- " Hey Will, what happend?" Right she does not know, she forgot. Me- " Light and Dark had a battle once again." I smile and she similes back. She goes back to sleep. I run my hand into her hair and all of a sudden I feel connected, connected to everyone, all of the animals, plants and every single living thing on all of the planets. I feel good, extremely  good. Me- " I got you Bloom." My voice is full of love is this how my voice is now? I go downstairs were mum, Palldium and Fragonda was still trying to make my pa understand. Pa- " So there is a whole school with fairys, elfs and many others things?" Palldium- " Yes." I am now at the bottum of the staires. I walk on in and look at Palldium and Fragonda who is standing in frount of both of my parnets. Me- " She was up, but now she is back asleep."I say with the same voice. Everyone turns there head to me as soon as I start to speak. Palldium- " Are you ok your voice, it's different." Me- " I think so, I mean I feel better than ever, I just," he cuts me off and comes over to me. Palladium- " You just found your real self, it won't make much sense at first Willow just believe in yourself and believe in your power." I nod my head, he is making sense. I am confused , completely confused, but there are more important matters to attend to, like Bloom and how she got into Shadow mode in the first place. Me- " At least Bloom is ok and awake." Fragonda- " Yes well, I don't know how but she is up." Mum- " Why don't you sit down honey ok." Me-" Sure" I walk over to mum and pa and sit in the middle of both of them. Palladium goes back to standing by Fragonda. Me- " So pa, do you have any questions?" I have to make sure he understands these things before I jump into all of the "adult" stuff. Pa- " No I think I got the jest of what's going on." He similes. Me- " Well than," I look at Palladium and Fragonda. Me-" Bloom." I wait to see if they will say anything about this topic. Palladium- " There is a lot of questions that has not been answered, like how did she even turn into Dark Bloom and when." I nod to agree with him. Me- " And there is the fact that she came here, we did not come to her." Last time everyone had to go find where she was, but this time she came to us. Fragonda-" Yes it is frightening that she came here, it only makes me ask the question did someone want her to come here, and if so why." That is a scary and serious question. Someone could be out to get all of us, or only one of us, but why. Me- " Why, why would someone want us, that's the first question." Mum-" Can you all please not talk about this now." I almost forgot about her and pa. They were so quiet. She is right, we should not talk about this right now. Me-" Sorry mum and pa." Palladium-" Is it ok if we stay, at least until Bloom is better?" Mum looks at pa and he nods to her. Mum-" Yes, you can."