Chapter 27 and 28

Chatper 27- Stronger

Bloom- " How? " Me- " I don't know Bloom. " I'm still a little tired but it's only been about three minutes. How did over three months turn into three minutes? Bloom is next to me, so is Palladium and Faragonda. Flora has already arived and I took the herbs. Unlike the other herbs it did not make me tired and it did help a lot even though I was already pretty strong. I chould hear loud whispers thoughout the whole room. Faragonda turns to the crowd. Faragonda- " Students go to your own dorms and get to know your roomates, parents say goodbye to your kids and please do what you need to do and go home. " Palladium- " Are you sure your fine? " Me- " Yeah I'm good, but I don't know how. " Bloom- " Well we can go about that some other time but for now we need to get through this day and then tomorrow the kids will need to meet you. " I nod. I can't belive that I was able to recover from transforming so easyly. Me- " Yeah well we should be going to our dorms too, I need too talk about some leasons. " Bloom- " Yeah we should get back to our dorms. " By now there is barly no one in the room. Me, Bloom, Flora, Stella, Tecina, and Musa head back to our dorm. When we get to the dorm the first thing when we walk in is a little sitting area. We all sit down for to talk. Stella- " Guess what? " Me- " What's up? " Stella- " I made some new degsions and you still have your old clothes on, well oldish. " Well she is right and I guess I chould check them out. Bloom- " I need to call my parents. " Musa- " I got some songs that I want to work on for a bit. " Flora- " I have to water some of my plants. " Me- " I guess I'll wear your newest degsion. " Stella- " Yay! " Me and Stella jump up. She makes the stairs and the room that her fashion studio is in. It has a couple dummys, and had fabric all over one table. Me- " I love your room Stella. " Stella- " Thanks you much Will. " I smile at her and I stand still. I did this once and I already knew what I was surposed to do. Stella- " Stand still, and here we go. " She moves her hands and  I am wearing brand new clothes now. Stella puts a mirror in frount of me. Stella- " Well? " I had a madriff shirt on, it was purple and had a magenta scale on the upper right of the shirt. I had a scirt on, it was a purple skirt and on the buttom was a magenta frill. I look at it and I loved it. Me- " It's beatiful, I love it Stella, thanks so much! " She puts down the mirror and I hug her. Stella- " Your so welcome Will. I love making my own degsions and I know you like balnce so I put a balnced scale on it, it just seemed right. " I let go of her and we talk for the most of the day. Me and the girls talk for the rest of the day and we talk about everything we were going to do tomorrow for the first day. 

Chapter 28- A Brand New Teacher

Me and the girls are in front of the classroom and we are the only ones here for now. Our names are on the board for the students to see. Me- " So today is just interdoseing me, right? " Stella- " Yeah today is just that. " Me- " Well ok then, I can handdle that. " Bloom- " You'll be fine. " Musa- " Yeah you'll be good. " Me- " Thanks guys. " Just about 15 girls come into the class and I guess that's mostly how big the classes get. They are all talking to each other and figureing out where they will sit. When they are all sitting Bloom starts to get there attion. Bloom- " Everyone please stop talking. " They all stop talking. Bloom- " So as you know we have a new teacher here this year. " I am so neavous right now I really wish I did not say I would teach here, but Palladium is gonna to teach me.  I can learn here, and I can learn things that I can't learn anywhere else. Girl- " Yes, and? " Musa- " Well today we will be interdoseing her and if there is anything you want to know just raise your hand. " The whole class nods their head. The girls turn there heads to me. None of them have heard my story yet, only bits and pices. Me- " So my name is Willow and for what I know I was born 13 years ago. " A girl in blue and brown hair raises her hand so I point towards her. Me- " Yes? " Girl In Blue- " What do you mean for what I know? " Well to much for the hope that this would be easy. Me- " Well as you know I am a fairy. " The students nod a long to what I say. Me- " But I am also a Elf, and for that reason no one knows for sure how old I am. We do belive however that I am 130 but I only have memories of my 13 years. " Girl In Blue- " Ok. " Me- " I was born and raised on Earth. " This got a lot of little whispers propley becuase there is barly any magicly begins born there or even just there. Me- " I know it's a surpise. So for just about 12 or so years I had no idea about the other worlds. " A girl in pink rasies her hand. Me- " Yes? " Girl In Pink- " So if you had no idea about this place how did you get here? " Me- " I'm getting to that. So when I was younger I ran from home. I ran to protect my friends and my family at this point of my life I knew I had to be something magicly. Whenever I got realy mad I bursted with magicly engery and I fainted. Sometimes wore than others. Then I came opeon a travern. At first to me this traven was nothing speicl. " I guess at this point the students have decied to ask me qustion later and let me speak. Me- " But soon enogh I was envoked by a group of men, and thats when Palladium came into play. I bursted with power and right before I fainted I saw him standing a ok when everyone else was in pain on the groud. The last thing I saw was Palladium walking towards me and starting to pick me up. " The girl in pink raises her hand agian. Me- " Yes? " Girl In Pink- " What does that have to do with anything? " I should propbely keep it a little short for them. Me- " Well that was just the beging of my story. So in short Palladium took care of me and told me about Alfea. Soon enogh I was told that I chould go to Alfea and then Bloom visted me. Then there was a ginat and now I am here. " And that was how the day went.