Chapter 25 and 26

Me- " What do you mean? " What does he have to say, is it bad or good becuase I don't think that I am strong enough for anything bad right now. Palldium- " Well we wanted to talk about your sictration. " Huh what does that mean, is he talking about what I am like? Huh what is he going to say. Me- " What about my sictration? " Palldium- " Well we think that even though you can transform the same things that have happend before, so you still have to be carful. " I kinda guessed this, but he is right. Me- " What about when I do transform, what will happen? " That's the part the makes me the most confused. Palldium- " We think that you will either do what happend before or you will be able to transform for a while but you will be tired for a long time. " Me- " So just the same before pretty much, right? " Palldium- " Yes but now I think soon you will be able to to controll yourself a lot better. " Bloom- " But she she still has to be careful. " Huh so I still need to be careful. Hopefully soon I can be able to not force transform but for now I should be careful. Me- " So for now I need to stay in controll? " He nods at me. I sigh to be honest I don't know how long this can go on for. Me- " Well I should be able to do that. " Faragonda- " I think you can be able to do that to, but we also need to talk about how we are going to explain you to the parents. " Me- " Huh? " Palldium- " The parents have already meet all of the teachers, but on the day that the kids come all the parents will be there and we can just wing it from there. " Faragonda- " Good enough to be honest I don't think we can really pephare for what the parents will ask? " Me- " To be honest I don't think you can, huh? " Palldium- " That's true, we have no idea what they will say. " Faragonda- " We'll wing it. Willow can you help us if needed? " Huh, I guess they will need my help, they still don't know my full story. Me- " Yes I think I need to if I want to stay here anyways. " I smile while saying that and everyone starts to smile together. Me- " What about sleeping, where will I go? " Faragonda- " If it's ok with Bloom we'll put you with them since they are the only ones you know. " Bloom- " I would love it if she chould stay with us! " Me- " That would be so cool! " The Winx girls have been super nice to me since I've been here so it's nice to know that I have someone there for me. Faragonda- " Then I'll make a extra room for her in the back of the main room, and one thing about it is that it'll be one of thouse secret rooms if that's ok. " To be honest I think that's a great idea just in case. Me- " I think that's a amazing idea for in case something bad happens. " Faragonda- " Well good then. "

Two Weeks Later-

It was two weeks later and a lot has happend. Stella showed me her secret room that is makes desgins in, I decorated my room and Stella has made a whole bunch of clothes for me all following the things that I like. Today I am trying to look as perfect as I can. I made my hair look not all over the place I am wearing a purple dress with magenta flowers on it, and my hair is down. I am on a stage like thing and in the seats in front of me are parents and students. I Bloom and the girls are to my left and Palldium is to my right. He is standing closer to me then Bloom is which makes me even more neavous. Faragonda is in the upper middle of the stage waiting for the quiet. Griselda who is Faragonda's assistant was to the right of her ready to start pulling in everyone. The rest of the profesers were to the right of me two. Griselda- " Everyone quiet please, the Headmaster is going to talk to you! " Wow she can make a whole room shut up in seconds, I have new found respect for this lady. Faragonda- " Today is the day that your child becomes a offical Alfea fairy, there is on more thing before we do that though. " One of the parents snickers at her, and I can only hope that they don't make me mader than I can handdle. Faragonda waves towards me and I start to walk over. Faragonda- " This is are newest teacher, even though she'll not be teaching any of the girls she will helping the Winx, and Palldium. " By the time she is done talking I am by her side and soon enough choas emerges from the slience. Griselda- " Everyone calm down, Faragonda will be taking questions from parents who rasie their hand. " Everyone shuts up and soon enough parents have their hands up. Faragonda points at some lady in the frount. Lady- " How can we trust this lady? " I understand this question a lot. Who can really trust someone you just meet, especially in this school. Fragonda- " She has saved both Palladium and Bloom from certain death, do you need anymore than that? " Lady- " No. " Fragonda- " Yes. " She points to someone in the back. Lady 2- " Can she teach my daughter? " I look at Fragonda with a look that I hope says may I answer this one, and she looks at me and my face and nods yes. Me- " You ask me what I can teach your daughter right? " The mom looks almost caught off guard that I responed to her with my own question, but seconds later she regains herself and looks as confidunt as ever. Lady 2- " Yes. "  I know how to use my words in a way I can not explain. I had to use them a lot when I was running. Me- " Well than, I shall answer your qusteion with the most honesty I can. " I look at her with the most focused face I can make. Me- " I have been places you have never been, I have seen things you have never seen, I have done things that most fairys can not do, I have saved two lifes in this room three if you count my life, I feel things that I can not explain, you ask me what I can teach your duaghter well miss I think I can teach at least one thing to almost ever single person in this room. " I rasie my voice up and down durning my lovely speach. Lady 2- " But is it true, can I trust that you have done these things? " At some point Palldium must have walked over becuase he is now at my side. Palldium- " She put herself in frount of a bullet of magic to save my life, so yes. " Lady 2- " How do I know what you are saying is true? For all I know you were confused and saw something that did not happen. " For some reason this made my blood boil. I don't why maybe it's she is calling Bloom, Faragonda, and Palladium liers but it just ticked my off. So with a rasing voice I respond to her. Me- " So are you calling him a lier?! " Lady 2- " If the shoe fits. " I don't know why, but that was the last straw and I transform into a fairy and fall down on my knees. Palladium- " Willow! " He was already right next to me so he just kneels down to my height. Fragonda- " Oh no, Flora get the hybrid herbs we talked about. " I have no clue what she was talking about but I can hear Flora running behind me. Palladium- " It's ok Willow I got you. " Faragonda- " Look for now we can not take anymore qustions for obvious reasons but if you have anymore you can ask me. " Palladium- " Willow stay calm maybe you can transform back, think of transforming back. " I do what he says and calm myself down and transform back. Lady 2- " See what I mean! " I still have some strength so I stand up and look at her. Me- " Well you know why this happend? " As I look around the room everyone looks a little shocked most likely becuase I was just in the ground on my kness. Lady 2- " Huh, well no. " Me- " Becuase when you talk about my friends and call them liers I get mad, and what happens when I get mad is my brain thinks I am hurt. If I can do that and still stand up soon afterwards what do you think I can teach? " At this point I have most of my strength back to everyones amazment.