Part One-The Beginning

The Girl, The Fairy, The Elf

Chapter 1- The Mad Fairy (The Girl's View)

I like to travel but I have to any way. I get kicked out of every single tavern I go to, every single time. If not in a second in a day. It is so hard to keep up and try to stay calm but hey what ever. I was walking to another tavern. It was a warm night and I liked to stay the night somewhere cool so I thought that I might as well. I always go to the tavern since it does not remind me of the life I left. Maybe I can go back someday but not today. I see a building with a sign in front of me and it said T​avern. I​knew that this was the place so I went in. I saw tables with chairs, a stage a bar and booths. Like usually I went directly to the bar­tender. I got a room and then I went and sat down in a corner of the room. The place was well light with lights that hanged from the ceiling. It was nice enough. A couple of people were in the room. One was a guy with long red hair another was a buff guy that was tall and was kind of shaggy. Around him he had a couple of friends in this case five. They all kind of looked like him so I did not pay real attention like I should have. I was just sitting I had my hair up in a ponytail and was wearing my purple top that should my belly. I had a purple skirt on like usual. I had dirty blonde hair and purple eyes. I don't know why I have purple eyes in fact I never met anyone else with purple eyes. The buff guy stood up a couple of seconds after I sat down.Guy­" Hey, hey, hey what do we have here." He said looking at me. Me­ " A person" I replied I knew I should not have said that but I did. I was as calm as can be but that was now not later.Guy­ "Ohh girl you like being sassy do you?" He said in a throunting voice. I was getting a little mad. My blood was pumping a bit too fast for my likes. I stood up and said " Well well what do I have here a oaf with his oafe friends." I was getting out of control I could not do anything but calm down but instead the guy said Guy­" So what are you and your lame little ponytail going to do?" he said in a mocking voice which was enough to make me burst. My blood was pumping and my heart was beating loudly. Me­ "Oh you little!" I said so mad the guy with the red hair must have stood up because he was right by us now. I was on my feet and I started to float. All of my anger left replaced by horror. Me knowing I could not transform I could not handle it. The air around me turned into a blinding light. Unable to do anything I was caught. I now felt weak very weak. A blast of power came from me and I feel down. The oaf and his friends were blasted to the wall. I felt so weak the red head guy was ok for some reason and he ran toward me and then I saw black closing in on me, then I fainted.

Chapter 2- The Girl (The Redhaired Man)

I was in a tavern to find out if Bloom was really the only girl or if there is another one. I was sitting and a girl came in. She was quite pretty. A purple shirt that showed her stomach and a purple skirt that had ruffles. She had dirty blond hair, was tall. The most drawing part of her was her eyes. Her eyes were purple I did not know that was possible. She walked right over to the bartender. They talcked for a little she gave him some money and sat down. She looked at the area and she just sat there. Then some rough looking fellows went up to her. I barely heard what they said so I stood up to hear. When I got close enough I heard them talking. The last part she said was "Oh you little!" She screamed and then floated up and a blinding light came and then a blast of power came from her. The guys flew across the room. I was iemm to that power. I ran over to her and saw that she fainted, so I picked her up and said " Sorry about that um bye." I ran out of the tavern, went into a side street and made a portal to my home that I have in this place.

Chapter 3- Waking Up (The Girl)

I was staring up at a wall. I still felt very weak. I moved my head around to see where I

was. I was in a room with a couple of windows that had light flushing in. To my right was a dresser , a mirror next to it and a table with a chair below the mirror and a desk in front of the chair. I realized that I was in a corner or the room, on a bed. The door was across the room, it was a oak door. Meroney came at me like a bull ruining toward me. I had flashbacks the red­head, the group,the red­head running to me. The whole night seemed like a dream but it was real. I knew this since I was so weak. Then I remember that he was standing up when I had that blast of energy. "​Who is he, how can he restrain my magic without thought and why was he there."​I thought about those questions and I mulled over them. The more I thought about them the more confused I was.