Chapter 18

Chapter 18- Dark Bloom

Faragonda teleported out of here to look for the rest. I hugged my mum. Me-"Trust him I have to go now." She nods and I run out of my home. Then I see Dark Bloom. Me-"Bloom!" Dark Bloom-"I am not Bloom!" Bloom was struggling with the dark power and it could not talk straight. Me-"Bloom think about Sky your Prince Charming! Think about him again all of the good times and things." It was struggling up in the air. Dark Bloom-"No I control you know Bloom you listen to the darkness!" It throws a blast of dark energy towards me. Palladium-"No!" He runs from the house and in front of me. The dark ball of energy hits him. I start to get mad. Me-"You can hurt random people and I will care you can hurt my friends and I will care BUT NO ONE HURTS HIM without me getting in the way!!" I scream and start to float and spin. I see my mum in the doorway. Me-" You can't hurt my family, Bloom you can't hurt a fly." I say the last part with love. I transform into a fairy. I feel powerful and loving. Me-"Bloom think. You have been in love for a long time now. Think about that love and peace you have felt. We all love you so much. Sky, me, Fragonda, Stella, Tecna, Flora, Musa all of us do. So many I can't remember them all! You know it Bloom feel the love and peace. Come on Bloom!" Dark Bloom struggles more. Dark Bloom-"No!" The darkness falls away and Bloom falls. I fly over to her and catch her. I land and then I stroke her hair. Me-"I got you now Bloom."