Chapter 20

Mum showed Palladium the guest bedroom and Fragonda went back to the school. It was 6-00 pm and Palladium already turned in. I know he won't admit it but what he did today tired him out. I do not feel tired so I go out my room, down the stairs and see my parents on the couch. There heads turn to look at me. Mum- " Hi darling." I walk over to the chair next to the couch and sit in it. Me-" Hey mum and pa." Mum-" So what have you been doing for all of these years, we have not see you in four years." Pa-" Yeah I would love to hear the story." Me- " First lets talk about what lead up to me leaving. The first time it happened I was only slightly mad. I was the forest and I got mad at my friend. My anger forced me to transform into a fairy." Dad-" How does that happen?" Me- " Well when I get overly mad my body try's to force me to transform into a fairy, sometimes I faint and sometimes I am ok." They both nod. Me-" After a while I realized that if I stayed I would put both of you in danger." Mum- " How?" Me- " If you guys got me pissed and I hurt one of you guys I would never forgive myself." Mum- " Oh ok." Me-" Then I went pub to pub until I went to the one Palladium was in." Pa-" Ok so why was he there?" Me- " Fragonda sent him there make sure there was no fairys on earth." Mum- " Why?" Me- " I don't know that I never asked." Pa-" So what happened?" Me- " Well, I got into a fight with another guy and my body forced me to transform and I fainted the last thing I saw was Palladium over me." My stomach turns at me rembering the memory. Mum- " The what?" Me- " Well when I woke up, I was in a room, on a bed. Palladium came in to check on me to find I was awake. Long story short he nursed me back to health." Pa- " How long did it take?" Me-" I think over a year." Both of them looked shocked to hear that. Me1 " Rember I was weaker from not being in my own world for a long time." Mum- " So you are a fairy and a elf." Me- " Long story short yes." Pa- " Well you had a long day you should get some rest." Mum-" Yes you should." I stand up and they both hug me. I go up to my room and check on Bloom. I see that Bloom is up. Woah! Me-" Hey Bloom, how are you doing?" She looks at me and she looks a lot better. Bloom-" I feel a lot better, I think in the morning I may be able to walk." Me- "Good, well I got to go to bed now Bloom, but do you need anything?" Bloom- " No goodnight." Me- "Goodnight Bloom." I walk to the room I am staying in and go to bed.