- Come on Justin, is a normal question! How is she in bed?

 - I’m not going to answer that!

 - Is she that bad?

 - What? No! Sex is great! It is! It's the best sex I ever had in my life, okay? Now shut the fuck up. - Justin looks away and Sebastian laughs. 

- Why don’t you move here?

 - I live here.

 - No, I mean for the whole year.

 - No...Jen loves California, it's her home...

 - Well, and New York is yours, isn’t it?

 - Yes ... But maybe there are too many paparazzi here...

 - So? I think they won’t be here every day, Justin, I know you want to live here, but Jen doesn’t, you have to tell her. - Justin is left wondering unanswered, looks out the window and sees that Jen is already approaching.

 She gets in the car and gives a little cry, strong but short.

 - Hey! What happened?

 - Fuck everything Justin, I don’t know! I don’t understand this woman seriously!

 - But what happened?

 - Now she tells me that we rushed getting married, and that she doesn’t want you to be the one for me, that she thinks you're super nice and attractive but you're going to leave me, like everyone does! Ugh...- Justin can’t believe it, he looks how Jen is about to cry, he gets out of the car and goes to the hospital. Jen reacts and goes running after him, she grabs his arm and he stops walking.

 - What are you doing Jus? – She asks with watery eyes.

 - What am I doing? Do you think it’s normal? You think it’s fucking normal having your mother treating you like that? 

- She doesn’t treat me in any way, she’s just telling the truth! She always tells the truth, doesn’t matter how much it hurts. - Justin looks away, and turns back to her.

 - At least let me tell her that I'll never leave you. - He holds her face with his hands and kisses her. – Go to the car, I'm coming. 

Jen goes to the car and Justin enters the hospital, goes to Nancy's room and knocks on the door.

 - Come in! - Nancy and is lying on the couch, he approaches her.

 - Nancy... Just wanted to say we've done this for you, jut to fix everything with Jen... I’m never, EVER gonna leave her. I love her, I would be a complete asshole if I left her, she is the sweetest girl, nice, funny and amazing I have known, you need to have a little more faith in her, she loves you as a mother, I know deep inside she misses you. You both have to work hard to make this mother-daughter relation work. - Nancy doesn’t know how to respond, she just stays quiet. Justin realizes that she doesn’t have the intention to respond so he turns around and leaves.

 He gets to the car and sits in the back with Jen.

 - Hey, like this it seems like I’m a taxi driver.

 - Sebastian, it’s only just five minutes to get to our apartment. You'll survive.

 - What did she say? - Asks Jen bringing her face close to his.

 - Actually... She didn’t say anything. - Jen looks at him without understanding - Seriously, I told her a little speech on how much I love you and she didn’t respond. - Jen shrugs, smiles and rests her head on his shoulder.