Chapter 10

(Catalina)

I woke up a heavy arm draped over my chest and I looked up at the snoring man turning my head a little to get a better view. He was so peaceful looking. Not so strict and always in a stern frown. My fingertips glided over his lips feeling the smooth skin as they dipped to the side feeling the scratchy jawline of his as I slowly got up from the bed gently taking his arm off. He squirmed and I quickly tucked a pillow and his muscular arm grabbed it like a comfort blanket making me laugh softly.
I started to venture around the house. Being here a few days now helped I found a library that I found myself falling asleep in while Stefano was out working. He did a lot of working and I barely got to see him lately. Something about another company wanting to take over and get a piece of his branch. Either way I became lost the more he tried to speak of the matter so I left him to work.
   That was before I saw his hands were bloody and bruised. I grew concerned as he said it was just his anger got out of control every once in awhile. He told me he took it out at the gym downstairs while he had boxing lessons. The first time I saw him shirtless a sweaty mess had me breathless my thighs shut tight because of the arousal growing between them.

"I found you" he whispered in my ear as I jumped a little shutting the book I was now reading. I turned and smiled at him seeing him with a plate of food. He set it down beside me before plopping down holding me in his lap. He does this a lot cuddling me on him like I was a child.
"You found me. I'm glad you're awake do you work?" I ask softly as he brushes a strand of hair from my cheek.
"No I took today off since those stitches are coming out today my little one" he spoke looking into my eyes and I smile as he kisses my head.
"Go ahead and eat and then I'll meet you in the hospital wing room okay" he says getting up as I begin to eat as I watch him leave for a bit.

(Stefano)

      Seeing her stitches again made me cringe but I needed to calm my anger because she was beginning to notice the bruises and scars on my knuckles. I helped her up on the table as the doctor saw her healed skin as she slowly took out the stitches as I held her hand as she winces slightly at the pain before a small bandage was now placed.
"Alright Catalina you should be good since you can move about now other bruises is all gone and you've healed nicely. " Dr. Rosa says before leaving as she gets dressed but all I can think of is undressing her all over again. Every day was getting more difficult holding myself back especially now that she lives with me. Seeing her naked in the shower or even in her pajamas walking around the house flaunting her body like a beautiful goddess.

"Come let's relax" I say carrying her upstairs as she laughs.
"I'm healed now you don't have to carry me" she says her dimple appearing as I look down at her.
"I love having you in my arms" I told her seeing her face flush and her body tense nervously as I chuckle until she jumps out of my arms and runs off sound the house giggling. "Catch me if you can!" She says her soft voice echoing around the halls.
I smirked she had no idea how good I was catching my prey. I turn the corner listening to her pitter patter barely audible as I smile ready to scare her until I see the door she stopped out. One of my three locked doors. And she found the first one.
"What's locked in here?" She ask her eyes full of curiosity looking up at me. I walked up pressing her against the locked door and smirked.
"If it's locked don't you think it's supposed to be a secret behind those doors?" I ask her as she rolls her eyes.
"That's no fun, oh come on i won't stop until I know what's behind the door" she says crossing her arms as I lean down brushing my lips against hers and biting it playfully.
"You won't want to stop when you walk inside that room Catalina". I whispered into her eyes feeling her body shudder as I look at her pulling a key it of my back pocket.
"When you come inside don't scream and don't run" I said sliding the key inside the lock and smirking as her eyes lit up in wonder and arousal needing to know what's behind that door. 

A/N ooh la la it's getting juicy!! Comment what you think is behind that door and see if you might be correct. Thank you all for reading please keep voting and commenting any ideas you want to see with the characters. Love you all!