Chapter 9

(Catalina)

     As Stefano was working on getting the tub full of hot water and bubbles I was fixing my curly hair that looked like the mane of a lions. I hugged giving up and just dealt with looking like a wild animal.
    "Catalina" Stefano walked over to me making me nervous slightly. His eyes scanned over my body as I slowly was set down his hands gentle and warm. His hands grabbed the hem of the hospital gown and gently pulled it off of my body and set it down. I looked down at my hip seeing large bandage covering most of the tattoo of roses I had gotten a couple years ago.
"I didn't know you had a tattoo." He whispered his soft hand grazing over my skin making my heart pound as I looked up at him. Thankfully I still had on my thing an bra or I would have fainted by now.
"I'm going to take off the bandages and replace them after the bath" he says softly being as gentle as he could as he took off the bandages. I saw the horrible thick stitches and dried blood to the side of my tattoo. I turned away and looked at it in the mirror only wincing slightly as I walked over to the tub.
"Here let me help" he whispered unclamping my bra slowly as if asking for permission. I closed my eyes for a moment feeling his hands travel down my spine causing goosebumps to cover my skin as I saw my bra drop to the tiled floor my nipples perking at the sudden exposure to the cool air. He kissed my neck pressing his chest against my back sliding off my thing carefully as I stepped out of them as I covered my breasts as he helped me slip into the bath the bubbles thankfully covering every thin or I was going to have an anxiety attack. "I'm sorry this happened to you" he said cleaning my skin gently with a rag as I scrubbed my hair.
"Stop apologizing Stefano it wasn't your fault" I said grinning at him touching his hand. "It's okay" I whispered looking him right in the eyes an he sighed and nodes his head leaning forward kissing my forehead before kissing my cheek.
"I'll be back with towels and some fresh clothes. " he says leaving me. I could feel dirty thoughts cloud my mind thinking of him touching my naked body as I sunk under the bubbly water needing to calm my nerves.

(Stefano)

I had to walk out of that bathroom and clear my head. I wanted her. I wanted to claim what was mine in that tub. I closed my eyes thinking of my hands on her tan skin feeling every curve. I grunted at the tightness in my pants as I shook my head drinking a glass of cold water before walking back upstairs with two fluffy towels and one of my t shirts and shorts I found in her bags. She didn't have very much and it made me worry if she had that many troubles in life. I was going to change that for her. I needed to take her shopping even if I hated spending hours in public I would do that for her.

"Gattina are you ready?" I asked walking back to the bathroom and almost dropping the towels seeing her step out completely naked. I gulped keeping my eyes up as she hugs her chest turning to the side so I don't see her most private parts as I walked over hugging a towel over her skin and drying her hair before I let her dry off and I set her clothes down along with her small bag of under garments. "Okay I'll be right over in the next room" I tell her kissing her head and walking out again.
I was acting like such a pussy around her she was doing something to me and I couldn't help but do whatever she told me. I looked at her file sitting on the desk knowing I would have to tell her of the truth. The truth of me and the truth of her as well. I sighed wanting to wait till she was better and healed any stress could slow the healing process and I just want to see my little one better.

(Catalina)

I combed my hair wondering if I should cut it off my hair barely able to tame most days if I didn't straighten it. I pulled my hair into a loose bun finding my glasses cleaning then before putting it on and dressing noticing this was Stefano's shirt it still had is cologne on it smelling of him. I inhaled it like it was a drug hugging myself in it before slipping on the rest of my clothes and walking out heading downstairs hearing him talk with a guard looking completely frustrated shouting in Italian before the guard nods and leaves. He runs a hand through his hair not noticing me as I gently touch his back. "What's wrong?" I ask softly.
"You're a silent walker" he says smirking and taking my hand leading me into the living room turning on a movie for us. "I'll be right back I have to take care of a few business matters I won't be too long alright ?" He says looking down at me as I nod.
"Okay don't worry I'll be here " I say softly as he nods and gets up going upstairs to change before he leaves with men waiting for him outside in tinted cars. I just thought it was some private meeting as I snuggled with a blanket and watched the movie.

(Stefano)

I looked at the thug tied up in a chair his face now bloody matching my knuckles as I tip his chair up is head snapping up looking me in the eyes as I punch him again.
"Okay I'll talk!" He yells spitting out blood on the floor as I wipe off my hands with the hanker chief in my breast pocket and I raise an eyebrow.
"It was just my job I had know idea she was yours I swear! He told me I had to shoot her or you and he would give me money but I just really needed the money I never meant to hurt anyone !" He says as my best investigator Luca walks up putting a gun to his head.
"You killed a mother and child while you were firing bullets like a mad man!" Luca yells punching the side of his cheek breaking his jaw with the hilt of the pistol.
"It was just an order. Rodrigo made me door or he would kill me you have to understand!" He yells as i look at Luca.
"You shoot what is mine I shoot you" I mutter turning away walking off as I hear the familiar ring of a gunshot and leave the abandoned building heading home to my little gattina.
When I came home she was asleep on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her and a pen and paper with a drawing of a beautiful flower a real on next to it. I grinned kissing her head and carrying her to my bedroom holding her to my chest after kicking off my shoes and taking off my coat shirt and pants holding her to me. I look down seeing her groan softly burying her face into my chest grinning in her sleep as she snores softly holding to me curled like a child. I closed my eyes getting the best sleep I've ever had.

Oh my goodness 1k reads !!!! I'm so happy all of you love the story and please favorite and like this book ! If you have any ideas or you want me to right more on a certain subject please comment and let me know!!