Chapter 13

Landing back in Ben's room, I looked at my DS screen. I smirked as I stared down at the girls I love to torture.

"Hey, Brittany. Having fun with all those monsters?"

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she answered. "Please, Alexis, just put us out of our misery already! We're sorry!"

"Sorry isn't good enough. You will continue to respawn until I'm done with you. Until then, you will continue to feel the same pain I felt when you killed me."

Brittany and the girls all cried as I glared at them. I then smiled and waved at them. "Bye now."

I closed my DS. I suddenly heard Ben's voice behind me. "So that was your human name. Alexis. Cute."

I looked back at him. "Yeah, but I prefer my new name. It just fits me so much more. Oh, and can we keep that just between us? I'd rather the others not know my real name."

Ben nodded. "Sure thing, babe. My lips are sealed."

I smiled and pecked his lips. Realizing it was already dark out, we headed downstairs to get something to eat. We sat in the kitchen, eating a few slices of pizza with the others.

Sitting between Ben and Jeff, I happily ate my slices of pizza. I hadn't realized how hungry I was. As I ate, I suddenly felt a hand on my leg.

I glanced under the table to see that it belonged to Ben. Looking over at him, he seemed to be casually eating his pizza. I smiled slightly, realizing that he was hiding it from the others.

I went back to eating until I was finished. I looked up from my empty plate upon hearing Jeff's voice.

"Hey, Digitalia, how would you like to go killing with us?"

Before I could answer, Ben cut in. "Actually, she's going to be scaring people on the internet with me tonight."

I smiled over at Jeff. "But maybe another night, okay?"

He shrugged. "Sure, okay."

After everyone had finished eating, Ben grabbed my hand and led me back upstairs to his room. He grabbed his laptop and we sat together on the bed.

Sitting beside him, I watched as he pulled up cleverbot and a small screen showing a boy on his computer.

"Whoa, so this is how you knew what I looked like before."

He nodded. "Yep. I can see my victims, but they can't see me. You wanna give it a try?"

He turned the screen toward me. I grinned and eagerly nodded, taking the computer from him. He scooted closer to me, resting his chin on my shoulder as he watched.

The boy began typing. "Um, hello?"

I smirked and decided to have my own fun. "Hey there, handsome."

"Are you a girl?"

"Yes."

"Are you pretty?"

"I am."

I grinned to myself. I've heard of people flirting on cleverbot before. This must be one of those kind of guys, thinking he's just talking to a robot.

"Nah, I bet you're really ugly."

I blinked a few times before pouting. I heard Ben chuckle slightly. I huffed and began typing again.

"I beg your pardon, I am practically a model. Other girls dream of being me, while guys can only stare and drool."

"Nice way of turning that around. I definitely agree though, you're practically my model."

I smiled, keeping my eyes on the screen as Ben pecked my cheek.

"Well in that case, I bet you'd be great in bed."

Wow. That took a quick turn. I noticed Ben's eyes widen slightly.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Oh, I would. I'd love to do a sexy girl like you."

I could hear a slight growl come from Ben. I glanced over to see the anger on his face as he glared at the boy on the screen.

"No one talks that way to my girlfriend."

He suddenly snatched the laptop from me and typed, "You shouldn't have done that."

He then entered the computer and attacked the boy. I watched on the tiny screen as the boy screamed while Ben beat him to death.

Afterwords, Ben crawled back through the screen and sat beside me again. "Sorry about that, sweetheart. I just couldn't let him get away with that."

"Well, good to know that I'm so well protected."

"Of course you are, no one will lay a finger on my princess, not if I can help it."

We stalked and scared a few more people on cleverbot before I got up and stretched. I grabbed some pajamas and my laptop and headed to the bathroom.

I played some music while I took a shower. As I was drying off, I started moving to the beat. After slipping on my pajamas, I grabbed my laptop, which was still playing, and danced my way out of the bathroom.

Ben immediately looked up from his laptop, his eyes widening as he watched me. I smirked and continued to slowly dance my way over to him.

His eyes were on me the whole time until I finally made it over. I turned the music off and collapsed onto the bed, letting my feet dangle off the side.

"Wow. Now that was hot. Maybe you could give me a lap dance sometime."

He wiggled his eyebrows, causing me to roll my eyes. "We'll see."

He suddenly closed his laptop and headed to the bathroom. I snuggled up under the covers as I waited for him to get done.

After a few minutes, I heard the door open. I looked over at Ben as he came over. "That was a quick shower."

"I don't take showers."

I stared at him dumbfounded as he climbed into bed beside me. "Why not?"

He made a pouty face. "Because I'm afraid of water. I'm Ben DROWNED, remember?"

"Oh, right. Then how do you keep clean?"

"Dry cleaning. Now would you just go to sleep?"

I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me. "Sure. Goodnight."

"Night, princess."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep cuddled up to Ben.