Chapter 19 Strange morning

Eridan laid quietly under the blankets waiting for his knight in bee briefs to come in wih breakfast. Humming softly he snuggled into the sheets thinking about Sollux. "Hey 2leepiing beauty~" Sollux gently lifted the covers from his head. Eridan felt him pull the blanket back and smiled at him. "You ready two eat?" Eridan hummed a reply sitting up. His tired and bruised eyes closing as the soft light from the window shined on him. Sollux sat down grabbing a fork and fed Eridan a bite of the delicious honey pancakes. Soon Eridan had eaten half of it when Sollux started to tease him.

"Y'know...II never thought IId be 2poonfeediing you." Eridan grumbled,his face showing a small blush. "Awww,c'mon you look adorable iin my clothe2." "The only reason in lettin' you do this is cause I'm too wweak ta do it myself." "Oh really?" "Ya." "Doe2nt mean you don't liike iit." Sollux gave him a cocky smirk. Eridan dipped his finger in the honey and wiped in across Sol's cheek. Sollux being the flirt that he is,wiped it off on his own finger licking the sticky substance. "Hmm,2weet~" Sollux leaned in to kiss him when Eri grabbed the fork stabbing a peice of food an shoving it in his mouth. "Nope." Eridan crossed his arms starring down the dumbfounded hacker,the fork still sticking out of his mouth. Sollux removed the utensil sticking out his forked tongue,both black piecings sticking out clearly in which greatly disturbed Eridan. "Uhhhhhh." Eridan stared at his mouth. "What?" Sollux tilted his head. "Your tongue." "Mhm." "It's...."iit2 forked,what2 wrong wiith that?" "Ummmm,nothing it's just.......wwell doesn't it hurt?" "Yeah ju2t a liittle biit,but II got iit done a whiile back 2o iit doe2nt hurt anymore." Eridan hesitantly reached for his lips.
"C-Can I?" Sollux smirked. "IIf II can have a kii22 fiir2t." "Hmph...fine."

Eridan pecked him on the lips and trie to force open his mouth only to be pushed away. "Nuh-uh! A real kii22,ED." Eridan groaned irritated with Sollux. "That wwas a real kiss noww open your mouth!" Eridan reached forward,Sollux grabbing his wrists. "Heheh nope." He leaned in kissing him deeply. Eridan pulled him close and swung his feet over the side of the bed. Sollux reached up cupping his cheek when Eridan stepped on his toe causing the poor Gemini to yell out in pain. Eridan taking this moment to keep Sol's mouth open with both hands. "Agh! ED no-!" "Shut up! Keep still! I wwanna see it!" Sollux flailed his arms around slapping and pushing everything. "Sol your killin' me!" "Aughuhhaaa!" "Stop yellin'! People are gonna think I'm tryin' ta murder you!"

(Poor Sollux.)