Ill find you. Part 10

(Thanks so much for the uplifting comments guys! I love you all! Anyways,sorry I didn't upd8 sooner,been really busy lately but you guys deserve another chapter so here it is! :3)

It had been at least a month since the disappearance of Eridan Annabelle Ampora,and let's just say,Sollux wasn't taking it too well. He became stressed and he stopped eating properly when they found his blood in the middle of the street along with his red stained coat,he couldn't sleep,he wished the nightmares would come back just so he could see someone who slightly resembled his best friend,only they weren't nightmares to him anymore.

Eridan awoke at the feeling of his tail being back and the soft movements of water against his flesh,one of the maids who was currently standing by his bed waiting patiently for his awaken was startled by his movement. He tried getting up only for her to push him back down. "Your highness! Please,stay in bed,you're not fit for swimming in your current condition!"
He tried to rebel only to wince at the pain in his lower side and head.
"Howw long havve I been out?"
"A month,your highness." His eyes shot open,thoughts rushed through his head,a strong feeling of worry coursed through his vains as he shook at the thought of Sollux being hurt,dead,or worse. After Breakfeast his father sat down in a chair next to his bed giving him his signature stern intimadating face. "WWhat on Earth,was going through that stupid excuse for a head wwhen you thought it wwas a good idea to go to the surface!"
His deep sultry voice rang throughout Eridan's room. He didn't answer his father,he only looked down and sighed.
"Eridan Annabelle Ampora,look at me." The tone in his voice ment business. Eridan gripped the silk purple bed spreading a looked his father in the eyes,anger filling him to the brim,it was a look of warning.
He seemed fierce and fearless on the outside but truly Eridan was scared of his fathers reaction. "If your not gonna talk to me then I'm leavving,stay put,you're grounded." Once he left Eridan let his gaurd down letting his fins fall down a bit as he exhaled,the servant from before swam in to watch over him. He lay there in his bed turned over contemplating his escape.
Sneak out? No,it would be easy for her to catch you. Distract her? You'll have to find something to distract her with. Trick her? In what way? Wait,hold on a second,you're the prince,your can just flirt you're way out of here!
He had to admit,it was a pretty good idea,he learned a few pick up lines from Cronus. Exited to use them he turned over giving the young servant who looked to be about 20 years of age a lustful look and posing for her showing off his toned chest.

(Draw me like one of ur French girls.
:3)

"Your lips look lonely,wwould they like to meet mine?"
She blushed a deep red placing a hand over her mouth and giving a bashful smile. He got up swimming toward her,he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand and brought his mouth close to her neck just enough for her to feel his hot breath on her neck. She felt woozy falling like an anchor making a light thump,he quickly swam to find his clothing and broke the glass of his window stilling a hand through to unlock it and swim out. He swam to the surface and got out drying himself off and putting the clothes on shortly  after his tail turned back into legs.

(Sorry this chapter sucks! I can't think right now and I'm sleepy.)