II found you! Part 11

Eridan was running. Running. He approached Sollux's apartment complex running up the stairs,he reached the top feeling completely out of breath. He raised a fist to knock on his-*thump!* nope. His hand brushed against the wood only to fall over from exhaustion. Sollux,who was in the living room playing video games heard the loud thump outside. His initial thought was. 'II2 iit a drunk guy?' 'Maybe they have a condiitiion?'
'What iif they diie?' Unknowingly he had already opened the door and stared blankly at the ground in front of him hearing heavy breathing. Coming back from lala land his eyes widened,he was speechless.
Eridan shakily stood from the ground and glimpse him in an embrace. "Hey.......Sol,I-*huff* I found you."
He said between breaths. *cue the Erisol fangirl screams*
He went limp hanging on his shoulder, SOLLUX quickly dragged him inside and layed him down on the couch. He noticed the cuts on his fist and ran to get the first aid kit his father kept in the closet. He dabbed at the blood until he noticed,it was purple-no! Violet. He was completely and utterly confused,he looked at the skin,it was grey. He looked at Eridan's face,he stared in horror at the lightning shaped horns that grew from his head.

Memories flooded his head. The boy from the beach,with a tail. A fish tail. He felt shuffling and stared at Eridan as he watched his eyes flutter open,those same hipnotizing purple irises. Eridan himself noticed the state he was in and looked sorrowfully at the ground. "I didn't want you findin' out like this." Sollux stayed quiet. Until he finally asked the question that had been repeating itself in his head the entire time.
"Are you the boy II met on the beach?" Eridan was happy he remembered only,he didn't seem to happy about it. "Yes." He said quietly. "Why are you here?" "Because of the promise you made,Sol."
"What diid II promii2e you?" He said,acid dripping from the very words. "Y-You promised me you wouldn't evver forget about me." "Why diid you ju2t dii2appear liike that!?" "Family problems." He answered back squeamishly. "But,I havve to tell you somethin!" "What ii2 iit now?" Eridan grew nervous by the minute.
"I-I like you." He said trying to whisper,only that didn't work out so well.
"II gue22 that2 two bad then,cau2e II love FF,2orry."

Those very words scared his mind,they sat there taunting him. They broke him. He had spent so much trouble trying to be with Sollux. He left the apartment just as soon as it started raining, he had now been in his human form. He walked the street until he approached the park. He sat under a tree,cold wet,angry and sad. "Howw could I havve been so stupid?" He spoke silently to himself as the little patter of rain falling on the leaves filled the silence.
"I can't believve it,I wwas so blinded by the fact of me lovving him and he possibly lovving me back that I nevver took the chance to realize.............he nevver evven saww me like that in the first place."
ALERT! ALERT! FRIEND ZONED!
He curled himself up and held his knees to his chest sobbing as the sky cried with rain.
"HEY,IDIOT,WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNDER THERE?" Those words however pulled him away from his sob fest. He looked up to see someone sit next to him. "Hello?" "WHAT?" "There are other trees you knoww?"
"YEAH,BUT NONE OF THEM WITH AN ADORABLE IDIOT UNDER'EM." "Wwait, wwhat?" Eridan was shocked at his words. "NAMES KARKAT." "Oh,hello,I'm Eridan." He answered shakily. Karkat pulled an extra coat from his back pack and covered the both of them. "I think I remember you from class."
"YUP,CANT FORGET THE KID WHO HAS THE GUTS TO MAKE SARCASTIC MARKS AT THE TEACHER."
Eridan chuckled. "So wh-" "ERIDAN?" "Yeah?" "GO TO SLEEP." he was once again speechless and instead just kinda cuddled up in the coat. (WAIT NO THIS IS ERISOL! ERIDAN BACK UP!)
Eridan tilted his head away whilst Karkat layed his head upon his shoulder.

(How was this one? It been a while since I updated so here ya go. Sorry I coudlnt resist the sadstuck.
Comment or vote for a Part 12! Will Eridan fall for the crab? Or will he hold onto his Bee?)