Nightmares Part 5

13 years later.......

Sollux walked home from school pulling his hood over shielding his face from the rain. He sighed as the sky cried with rain,thundering and lightning, he didn't mind the rain much but he didn't necessarily like it either. He reached the apartment complex he lived in with his father and brother,he walked up the wet dripping metal staircase feeling it rumble and shake beneath him,he pulled out a spare key unlocking the door and walking in to be greeted by his father who was cleaning up after Mituna. He set his back pack by the front door and leaned down to help his father. "Thank you 2on." "No prob dad." He said sighing and walking down the short hall that let to three rooms. A bathroom,his father's and Mituna's room,and his room. He slowly pushed open his door hearing it creak as he walked in,he walked over to his bed face planting into the pillows. Looking over he saw his headphones on his dresser,he pulled out his phone pluging in his headphones and going to his playlist. 'Drown by Twenty One Pilots.' He thought tapping the song. "Here II come,come two you iin the very clothe2" He sang along with him. "That II kiilled,kiilled you iin and now II know IIm alone." He felt his eyes droop. "II walk to you,raiin fall2 from you......can you wa2h me,can you Drown me." He closed his eyes feeling the darkness envelope his mind.

He awoke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and heavy breathing. He had been having the same nightmare night after night for the past week,well,it wasn't really a nightmare,but just the feeling it gave him felt like a nightmare. He was always underwater,rays of moonlight shown through the water,from afar he could see something,it wasn't human,it took a purple glow like hue and seemed to get closer to him everytime,only when it was a few feet away from him he would black out and the sensation of falling filled his chest terrifying him,it made his chest hurt. He was scared to close his eyes. Anger filled his mind rendering his face to take a red hue. He had enough of this,he needed to find out what that purple glowy thing was. He closed his eyes ready to take on the nightmare that haunted his mind.

Sollux: dream

He was once again in the water,he shot glares at the strange glowing purple light that lay in the distance of the water,it swam toward him,he was horrified by the creature-no not creature,monster. It locked eyes with him as he took in ITS features. Black hair with a violet streak,fins on the side of its cheeks,gills on its neck,pale skin,arm fins,a long glowing purple and black fish tail,and the most hipnotizing purple eyes that seemed to glow in the moon rays. It shot him a devious grin showing its many sharp teeth.  It began circling Sollux getting closer and closer until it was at his side,it slowly wrapped its fish like take around his lower half caressing Sollux's face with his nails drawing blood from the light cuts on his cheek. It exhaled deeply taking in the sent of his blood,licking his lips he brought his mouth closed to Sollux's neck. In an instant Sollux felt the agonizing pain of his teeth sinking into his flesh,he knew it was just a dream but it felt so real. His vision blured as he screamed in pain,blood filled the water turning a deep red. 

Sollux: wake up

Sollux awoke to his father shaking him. "2OLLUX!" "Dad?" He opened his eyes staring at his father who wore a look of worry and simpathy. "Dad!" He clung to his father scared for dear life,the sound of his dreams still echoing throughout his mind.

(Was this good? I dunno. Vote and comment for next part.)