MINE Part 15 (the yandere begins)

Sollux's eyes blinked a few times before opening. He was laying down on what he suspected was a stretcher as people swarmed him,nurses,perimedics,doctors.
Their conversations were loud and frantic. One of the perimedics began asking him questions. "Sir,do you remember your name?" Sollux tried desperately to reply. Gasping for air and trying to regain his voice. "2ollux." He wheezed. "Ok Sollux,you're going to be fine." The darkness began to envelope his consciousness.

Sollux awoke once again,this time in a white room. He looked over to see a nurse writing things down on her clipboard. He tried to sit up and lean on the pillow of the hospital bed but to no avail seeing as even moving an inch hurt like hell. 'Where am II?' He stared at the nurse until she noticed he was awake. She elevated his head and gave him a cup of water with a straw,which he was very thankful for. She began checking his vitals scribbling down more things on her clipboard. "Sir,do you remember anything?" "Ye2"
"Could you go into detail for me?" She questioned. "My name........ii2 2ollux Captor."
"Anything else?" His eyes traveled around the room stopping at the floor.
"Not really." "Well Mr. Captor,you were in a car accident." He was silent.
"Diid II hurt anybody?" "No,however some of your ribs were broken and you suffered a minor head injury but if all goes well with your recovery you'll be just fine and out of here in a month since the doctor has suggested a lot of bed rest." Well you screwed up.
"A month?" "Yes."

Eridan walked down the sidewalk in the park where he'd met Karkat. It was raining once again. His eyes were glassy and you couldn't tell whether or not he was crying or if it were the rain. The sky lit up with another crack of thunder. The cool breeze sent shivers down his spine,the patter of rain against concrete was the only thing he could hear. Rain drops and tears streamed down his face chilling him to the bone,this weather is ridiculous.
The rain stopped abruptly,he noticed someone strolling along next to him.
He looked over and saw Karkat holding an umbrella over his head.
"Hey K-K-Kar." He shivered.
"STOP STUTTERING AND GET YOUR *SS UNDERNEATH THIS UMBRELLA." Karkat scolde him.
"YOUR COMING HOME WITH ME."
He said sternly,Eridan was in no condition to refuse his offer and followed him.
They entered his house closing the door behind themselves. Karkat shook his umbrella sending water flying in every direction. He led Eridan to the couch and put on a romcom,he sat next to Eridan and grabbed a blanket in hopes his effort to cuddle with Eridan were fruitful. He slumped over leaning on Karkat,his heavy breathing and flushed face sent Karkat into panic mode. He stood up running to get some wet towels and medicine to help the fever go down. After that he'd warmed up some soup and sat on the couch once more brining a box of tissues incase needed.

He tried spoon feeding him,even attempting to force the good down him.
Eridan took at least a few bites.
"GOOD ENOUGH,NOW,CUDDLES." He covered up with Eridan hugging his sleeping form,it didn't matter if he got sick,he only cared that Eridan was safe,happy,and in his arms.

The next morning Eridan woke up feeling like sh*t,a tissue stuffed up his left nostril an his eyes were red and puffy. He found Karkat cuddled into his chest while sleeping ever so lightly in his arms. He blushed. Karkat was pretty cute when he was asleep,at least it's the only time he's not yelling at something or someone. Karkat's grip loosened as he sat up yawning,the cutest thing about it was how it ended in a squeak. He opened his eyes obviously half awake. He grabbed Eridan's face and gently touched their lips,he began getting more into the kiss before pushing Eridan back on the couch and falling asleep on top of him.
Karkat nuzzled his face in the crook of Eridan's neck and............purred?
Poor Eridan was so confused at this moment. Karkat sleepily hooked his arms around Eridan's neck.
"Your mine now,Ampora." He whispered lightly into his ear.
"MINE." He said more audible now,squeezing Eridan's neck slightly choking him.
As much as Eridan was creeped out by this fear was holding him back from doing anything about it.

(MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)