Part 3

Sollux handed his father the sparkling white pearl smiling uncontrollably. His father held the pearl staring at it wide eyed his jaw slightly open,he was astonished,how did his four year old son find a pearl? "W-where diid you get thii2?" "II found iit!" "IIt2 beautiful,2on." He said with a loving smile handing it back to Sollux ruffling his hair. "Why don't you go 2how your brother?" "Ok!" He happily ablidged running past his father to find his brother. "Miituna!" He yelled seeing his brother on the sofa watching cartoons,he turned his head to see his younger brother handing him something,after removing the locks of unruly curls out of his eyes,he looked at what Sollux had brought him.                     They talked on and on about what they would do with the pearl. "Briing iit to 2chool?" "H1D3 1T!" "Put iit iin the fii2h tank?" "L1CK 1T!" "Ew Miituna." Soon after that it was time for bed,Psi tucked them in,after he left their bedrooms Sollux got up opening his dresser to put the pearl inside.

He woke up the next morning to his father waking him up for pre-school,dressing him and packing his things along with his brother who talked the entire way there,he never quite understood what was wrong with him. Putting the family issue aside his father walked him to class kissing him on the head goodbye,he looked around the room-. "HEY GLUESNIFFER!" He spotted the blue table,sitting there was his friend Karkat,he put his back pack on a hook specifically the yellow one and sat next to him.     "Hey KK." "WHAT IS THAT?" He said loudly referring to the bee on Sollux's tee shirt. "IIt2 my bee." "Hell0 S0llux." He turned to look at the small petit girl with long brown curly locks take the seat next to him. "Oh,,,,,,,h-heY Sollux." Tavros stuttered from across the table as he drew what looked like a fairy. "Hey Tav." A few hours later nap time had come around,that was the only time Karkat was ever quiet so it was a win win for the teacher and his father who came by and quietly carried him out. THANK GOD HE WAS STILL ASLEEP! It wasn't long before Psi came in and gently picked up Sollux who nuzzles his face into the crook of his neck,cuddling up to his father who in the other hand held aa sleeping Mituna.

Thankfully he was able to strap them in and bring them home for a nice nap. Only for them to wake up 30 minutes later to the smell of their father making lunch.

(I had a major brain fart ok don't judge me. X3 anyway I hope this will last you guys for a while. Vote or comment for a part 4!)