f i f t e e n

I quickly type. I couldn't keep my fingers tamed. They were trembling and I'm pretty positive Cameron won't be able to understand what I type.

me: I am at jacks hours plea come get me he is kidnaps me and I hink he trying to do bad Hingis to me

(I can't even understand this)

I turn off my phone and slide it into my bra. Jack comes back I to the room and I flinch. He pulls something out of his pocket making me close my eyes.

"You're not going to rape me you dumb shit." I say flipping him off. He throws the package to the ground and laughs.

"That's not what I want babe." He says pushing me into the table.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I say pushing his torso off of mine. He grips my wrists pinning them to the table. I kick at him furiously and he fights back.

Soon enough, I hear a car pull up to the house. It's Cameron's. Jack goes outside with a gun and doesn't come back for another 30 minutes.

I hear a gun shot and begin to cry. What did he do!? I kick open the door, and Cameron is laying on the ground in a puddle of blood.

"Oh my fucking God. Cameron." I say stepping against the house. I slide down the wall and put my head in my hands. I scream.

I thought my life was out together after prom. But now, it shattered into a million little pieces. I run towards Cameron and put him into the back of my car. I grab my shirt and pull it over my head putting it into his leg where Jack shot him. Jack must have ran away beam cause he was no where to be seen. I sped out of the drive way, and to the hospital.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I open my eyes, and focus in the brightly lit room. I squint and see Cameron. All of my stuff is sitting on the table next to him. He seems to be doing well. I get out of the chair and sit by Cameron. His leg is all bandaged up and his face is a light shade of white. I trace his jawline and he smiles. I smile.

"I can't get enough of you." I say.

He moans and I close my eyes. I should have done better. I should have never dated Jack. I knew it was a mistake.

I reach into my bra, and my phone isn't in there anymore, so I get up and look in my purse. As I am fumbling through things, I pull out the orange package I found weeks ago. The name written across it.

GINA

(Who remembers the package))) OMF

P.s the book is ending soooonnn 😭 like 4 or 5 chapters maybe