o n e

BEFORE YOU READ*********
Understand I wrote this a LONG time ago. As in TWO YEARS AGO. I had no experience in writing, and I kind of just wrote things that popped into my head. So, yah. I may go back and change some parts later but it won't be anytime soon.

Revisited as of:
-1/31/16
-2/15/16
-3/23/16
-8/4/16
-10/18/16
***************

"Jayla, I just don't think I can go any longer. we've been dating for 2 years and we haven't done anything yet!" Jack is furious at me. He wants to do "things" and I think I'm ready, but I don't have any experience. What do I mean by any? Nope, nada single lick of experience. I would take it further, but with Jack, he would go tell his friends what we've done and embarrass me. Jack is the type to kiss and tell, and it gets on my nerves sometimes. He used to always talk about his hot girlfriends and how he would fuck them all the time whenever he got mad at me, and for some reason I didn't care.

"Jack I feel like you're rushing me into things."

"You call two fucking years rushing?" He yells.

"Babe, I'm sorry calm down. I promise I will try to do things better, it's just, I don't know what I'm doing." For me it's kind of ridiculous for a nineteen year old girl to not know how to--- yanno. Because as you know, most 19 year old girls know how to do much, much more.

"We'll I gotta go. bye." Jack says, grabbing his jacket.

He walks out of the door, I am ashamed. He leaves me because I don't know how to have sex? Well fuck you. I have only done one sexual thing in my life, and he's bothering me about it. I was playing a game of truth or dare. I had to strip down to my "under garments" and dance in front of everyone. It wasn't bad, though. There were only a couple people, maybe 4 or 5, and that included my best friends and some strangers. I don't even know if you count that as sexual.

*bing*

Cameron: Hey wanna chill? I'm soooo booooored

Jayla: Sure I'll be over in a few. I'm fucking pissed

Cameron: what why

Jayla: I'll explain to u when I get there :/

I grab my phone and keys and get into my car and drive to Cameron's house. He lives a few minutes away, so I can basically visit him anytime I want to. Cameron and I live by ourselves, so we don't have to sneak out to see each other. I kinda have had a crush on Cameron ever since I laid eyes on him, he was going to make a move, but Jack stole me from him. Sounds cheesy as fuck, I know, and this isn't high school musical bull shit, but it's true. I'm honestly not happy with that, but whenever Jack isn't pissed off for no reason he treats me like a princess, but even when Cameron is mad, he treats me like a queen.

I run up to Cameron's door.
I knock three times, and there stands a shirtless Cameron. He ran his fingers through his hair and I blushed and looked away. I can't let him know I like him, that would be embarrassing.

GOD HIS ABS HOLY SHIT.

We head up to his room and I put my phone and keys onto the ground. I jump onto the bed and get under the covers. He joins me, and cuddles with me. Not in a boyfriend and girlfriend way, just as friends. God, I hated that word. We just sit there and watch netflix. I ask to borrow one of his tee shirts, considering I was wearing an uncomfortable one, and he offers me his old Magcon tee shirt. (I cried) I change into it, and it smelled really good. Cameron and I are extremely comfortable in front of each other. I jump on him and I am straddling him and I smack him lightly, he's half asleep.

"Cameron wake uppppp." I pouted.

"Kiss me first." he says. Cameron always plays with me like that. He doesn't just grab a girl and say kiss him if they have a boyfriend. It's kind of a joke we have.

"1 I have a boyfriend and two I really don't know how to properly."

He immediately sits up.

"WAIT. YOU, JAYLA ELIZABETH CANNOT KISS A BOY? WHAT ARE YOU, AN ALIEN?" He says, causing me to laugh a bit.

I throw my head back in shame, and slowly nod my head. "Cameron I've never....." I make the hand motion with my pointer finger and an O. "anyone."

He lays back and sighs, laughing. I face him.

"It's not funny!" I say, clapping his bare chest.

I sigh before speaking up. "I have something to tell you, Cameron."

I get off of him and plop beside him, on my elbows. He lays down on his side facing me. "Go for it."

I laugh and then say,"Jack told me he wasn't going to keep the relationship going if I don't know how to please him sexually." I take the pillow behind my head and cover my face.

"So he's a fuckboy?" He asks.

"No, he's been with me for two years. I don't think he's a fuckboy." That was muffled, so I don't think he heard me.

"That's the longest I've ever seen anyone go without having sex. Wow."

"Cameron, your not a virgin, are you?"

"No." He says very quickly.

"Wow that was straight forward."I say.

"Why did you wanna know?"

"Oh just wondering." I say looking away. "Who did you do it with?"

"Some girl named Amber." He says. (I was thinking Madison but she's like 3 so nah)

"I don't wanna let Jack down. I want this relationship to go strong, not be broken because I don't know how to have sex, Cameron....."

"Uh.. I could teach you." He says looking away. why do we look away from each other so much?

"Really? You would do that for me? But doesn't that seem a little.... Weird?" (10/18/16; no it's fucking normal stfu I was horrible at this holy shit)

"Sure, but it will mean nothing and it won't affect our relationship as friends. Or should I say best friends." Cameron smirks.

"Yea, I know. but thanks Cameron. I don't know how I should repay you for this. Thanks." I say and smile. It Is going to be kind of awkward having sex with your best friend and not your boyfriend, but like he said, it would mean nothing, to him, and to me. But if Jack found out, he would be really mad, so I can't let him find out. (SHIT JUST AN FYI I KNOW YOU MAY NOY BELIEVE BUT ITS JJ)

"So lesson one will start tomorrow. Lesson one is kissing. First we start off slow, then well, you know what happens." He laughs.

"Ok." I smile laughing.

12/20/16- OK THIS MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE JACK WANTED TO DO IT WITH HER AND SHE SAID NO BUT CAMERON MENTIONS IT AND SHES LIKE OH YEA PUT UR DICK IN ME HOLY SHIT PLEASE IGNORE THE FUCKING CRINGE

A/N holy fudge I reached 820 words!! That may not be a lot for some of u guys, but it is for me. so ya, this is my first book, idk I need ideas. Comment I'd like to hear your guys ideas. If you're sensitive to sexual content I'm telling you now there will be MANY sexual things in this book. a few sex scenes that is. sorry I'm talking my mouth out (idk if that made any sense oh we'll) ok I'll stop now bye btw it's is now 907 words ;) (10/18/16; it's 1225 bitch.)