n i n e

~Monday 6:09 AM

I have been awake since about 3:30 and I need to go to school. I decide to get ready early to go to the teachers classes I missed on Friday. I decide to be a bum and wear a sweater and leggings. I put my iPad, books, and lunch into my backpack and then I take it to the door. It is 6:40. Usually cam is over by now but Yano he's a dick right now. So I drive myself to school. I pull into the parking lot and Cameron's car is sitting there. I park as far away from it as I can. I get out and lock my car.

I make my way into the school. I need to go to Mr Thompson for math. I go to room and see someone on there. Thankfully it's just mr Thompson. So I go inside. I get inside, and Cameron is sitting at a desk. He rolls his eyes. I lock my lips and sit in a seat.

"I see you two were out of school." Mr Thompson says.

"Yea." I say.

"Why for?" Mr Thompson says passing out a worksheet. I grimace at the thought of why I skipped school.

"Headache." I say writing my name on the paper.

"Me too." Cameron says.

"I assigned partners on Thursday. Do you remember yours?"

"I was with her." Cameron says.

"Great. I'm going to the workroom." Mr Thompson says before leaving.

" what is your problem?" I ask Cameron.

He doesn't  answer.

"Hello?" I say.

" I have nothing to say." He says before scooting beside me. "Let's get this done. I have a low grade that I can't deal with."

"Please tell me. Did I do something wrong?" I say.

"No. " Cameron says.

"What is it then? One day you say you love me, and then you just drop me like it was nothing?"

" I..I was afraid I would get too attached." Cameron says.

"Don't." I say working the first problem out.

"I'm sorry.. I really am. I was afraid if I loved you too much I would be detached from reality. But i realized, you are my reality."

"So what you're saying is you were afraid if you loved me too much, you would learn to hate me?" He nods. I purse my lips. 

I lean in to kiss him. It feels good to be back to normal with Cameron. "Are we good?" I say pulling away.

"Yeah." He says smiling and putting the  finished paper into his binder.

~11:30

Lunch time. I guess Jack moved because he hasn't been around since Friday. But oh well. I sit by Cameron. " I wish school didn't exist."

"We're seniors and it's may 21st. Haha prom is near." (Is prom in the summer lol if not idc)

"Oh shit!"

I need a dress. And a date.