"This is the worst thing a parent wants upon their children." Tony shakes his head. "Our past should never get you involved. As your parents, we should never ever put you in harm's way." He sighs and rubs his weary eyes. 

"There can be multiple people behind this organization, or it can all be the doings of one man. We aren't sure, but we do know that  we will find out. The man who is directly involved goes by the name of Lucian Barsetti. That's the name we know him by, but he has assumed multiple personas. We are narrowing down his whereabouts, but this will be a long process." Leonardo picks up.

"After lengthy discussion, we decided its best to hide Robin and Naomi in our dominant city Rinza." Everyone looks to us."It's the first plan of action that we must go through with."

I didn't expect the situation to turn this way. 

"Why?" I look to my parents. Surely they have a lengthy and detailed explanation to this.

"Despite the fact that we don't want to lay blame on anyone, your father and I did play a huge role in this whole situation." My mother speaks up in a serious manner. 

Robin and I both hold a slack-jawed expression as this is a change in events. Oh this is like a whole family drama. Sign us up for the next television show. 

"Again, Vivianna, you shouldn't assume full responsibility." My uncle Leo cuts her off sternly. 

"It still doesn't change the fact that Jacob and I, or at least I, played the most present role." She shoots back with raised eyebrows. 

"It's not like we weren't present when it happened." Tony speaks up. 

"Ahem." My father clears his throat normally. He breaks his silence. "Must we start this again? And in front of our children no less. Let's continue with why we are here."

My father's piercing gaze silences everyone as he takes over. "We believe there will be a direct attack on either my wife, me, or our children." Cue dramatic music and zoomed in face of my dad.

"Attack as in a hit on us? As in drive by shooting? Or do you mean the "i'm going to beat you up" attack." I ask curiously. Then, I forget another option, "Or do you mean the "i'm going to kidnap you" type too?"

My cousins look at me like I'm crazy, which I am, but that's not the point right now. My aunts and uncles don't seem fazed at all. 

"The old-fashioned hit if they can. They've done worse." My father answers in a serious manner, disregarding my semi-flippant manner. When I get nervous, I tend to lean towards my sarcastic, sassy side. It's a very unsavory nervous tick of mine.

"Who are the 'they' that you are referring to?" Robin finally speaks up. Judging by the change that takes place in the adults' eyes, we were not going to look forward to what we were going to hear.

"The Central Intelligence Agency." 

"What?" Robin and I blurt in surprise. I think we misheard it.

"A branch or an organization in the CIA. It's top-secret, classified information but yes, the CIA."

"So, it's us against our country." I'm confused.

"No, this organization is a only a sector but they don't follow CIA procedures exactly. They were part of the organization that I used to head but then they branched off and became their own sector. There was an accident that occurred a few years back, which led us all to believe that everyone perished in it. Yet, the sector seems to have thrived underground."

"This sector shouldn't have even existed to begin with but the then director thought it was a necessary evil. Little did he know."

"Do we get to hear the details pertaining to said organization and your involvement?" I say very carefully after much deliberation.