Chapter 9

Cameron POV

I saw her life up the shirt and it was then I saw bruises and scars on her skin. I knew Blake couldn't have made that bruise because he didn't hit her hard enough. She didn't see me watching her and I grabbed Blake's wrist pulling him outside the gym with me.

"What the hell is that bruise?" I glared at him and he bit his lip, not looking at me. I growled put a warning and he sighed.

"Her dad beat her.. and her sister.. not as bad as her though.." He whispered out and I knew my eyes turned color. I stormed in the gym where Aqua was throwing punches to a bunching bag. I grabbed her wrist and she winced looking up at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I practically yelled at her and I knew it took her a minute to register what I was saying.

"I.." She started out and I asked again but louder.

"I couldn't!" She yelled at me, tears forming in her eyes. "It's not something easy to talk about!" I blinked as she started to cry and that was all it took for me to shut up and hug her. She cried into my chest and I rubbed her back softly.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and as Aqua got out of the hug I checked it.

I think today isn't a good day to practice -Blake

I sighed knowing he was right. "Let's go to Nellie's house.." Aqua nodded followed me outside.

When Aqua was crying though, her eyes had again changed. My wolf knew this also and the I was scared. For her safety and my packs. When Aqua and I had got to Nellie's house, Nellie opened the door with wide arms.

"Mom stay with Aqua please while I go to work." She nodded, confused. I told Aqua and Nellie I both loved them; I hugged Nellie then kissed Aqua goodbye before I headed off to work.

But as I was doing paperwork for the pack many things were racing through my head; Her dad beat her, she could be a possible danger, and why does Nellie smell like the ocean?

I need to find out, all except the Nellie one, what I need to do to that's best for my pack and more importantly.....

My mate. My little fighter.