Chapter 9: Cravings and Morning Sickness

((ISNT MY DRAWING OF PHANTOM N DANNY CCCUUUUTTTEEEE~!!! I will upload the finished productn the next chapter~!!! So rememberto vote, share, and comment! Enjoy and thank you for the 1.24k views ^^))

Phantom Pov

Being home with Danny and our other two friends was alway nice. They have come over for one day of their four day weekend. We thought it was good to tell our friends about Daniel's pregnancy. But now we just chilling in the kitchen cause my bae was hungry. I chuckle softly as I look at Danny who was apparently eating a peanut butter covered onion and a large glass of milk. I'm weirded out. But I can't stop looking at Sam's and Tucker's faces as they stare at my lover's eating hazard. He finishes and burps quitely. He squeaks.

"Excuse me."

I try with all my might to not laugh at their faces. It's priceless! I couldn't take it, I busted out laughing that bubbled in my stomach and let it all out.

Fenton Pov

I look over at Phantom and kick him to make him stop. I roll my eyes and look back at my friends with confused and funny looks. I chuckle softly and shake my head.

"Ya need to stop staring."
I say in a sassy tone. I grab my glass of goodness and drink it in a go, hiccuping once I let go of the glass. I feel a pair of cold hands wrap around my neck as I shiver slightly. I felt a little anger boil in me as I grab his hand twisted it. He yelps in surprise and in pain.

"U-Uncle-argh!"
He exclaimed loudly and painfully. I glance at him, if looks can kill, he would've died but since he's already dead, then it would've killed him again. I let him go and feel my stomach twist and turn, the pain of morning sickness that are unbearable. They're a pain, especially during week days. I stand up and feel my food raise up as I run towards the bathroom. I enter forgetting to close the door, but I don't care in the haze of my mind. I kneel and throw out everything from my delicious peanut butter covered onion to my pickle butter sandwich yesterday. I pull back feeling my nasty breathe burn my eyes. I squirt them and look upon what I have created....
Bad idea...
I think I'm going to be sick again!
I felt a cold hand pat me on the back as I flinch away, only to see Phantom. Letting a sharply breathe out, I hold my head as a wave of dizziness hits me. I lean on Phantom letting the darkness consume me.

Phantom Pov
I hold him close. I slightly panicked when he went limp in my arms, Only to see sleep washed over him. This is the second time this week!!
I flush down what ever was in that, and slowly pick him up in a bridal form; Feeling his arms wrap around me, I smile. He's so cute. Don't tell him i said that. A small sigh pass my lips as I take him to his room. I lay him down and tuck him in, moving the hair from his forehead, I genlty plant a kiss on it and part. I turn to come face to face with our friends.

"Is Danny alright?"
Sam asked with uneasiness and worry wavering in her voice.

I nod my head as I sit down on the floor with my legs crossed. I beckon the other two to do the same, as they follow. I take a deep breathe, choosing carefully the words I'm using to explain everything.

"Is Dan really okay...?"
Tucker stated while pushing him glasses up the bridge of his nose.

I nodded again as I to tell, with a shakly voice of course.

"Well, h-he's okay, mean in a mental way...I think. Um, Fenton, he has a rather rare condition, that um...not a lot of males get..."

I hear a small gasp from Sam as she trembles a bit.

"Is he gonna die...?"
Tuck looks at her wide eyed and then back to me.

"Is that t-t-true?"
He stutters madly.

Oh fuck, I used the wrong choice of words...

"U-um n-no, I stated that wrong...Danny, well Danny's p-pre...Pre..."

"Presenile?"

"Prematurely?"

Now their just spitballing dieases.

"Premature?"

"Precocious-"

My patience had been tested.

"Urgh! Danny's pregnant and I'm the father!!"

I flinch at the unsettling silence. I feel my cheeks heat up a few notches as I look away from Sam and Tucker. I felt a hand karate chop the back of my head, hard. I groan in pain and turn around to see a sleepy Danny, yawning and rubbing his eye sleepily.

"Wha was that for?"
I ask, rubbing the back of my head.

"You too loud."
He responses lazily.

I sigh and apologize in a soft tone. He seemed to wake up more and smile gently at me. I look back at our friends with a little less fear of rejection. They both look at each other as Tuck seems curious with a nerdy smile and Sam smiles widely- Wait wwwhhhhaaaaattt?!

"Wait is it's true?"
Sam asks obviously excited.

"Yeah."
Danny answered pulling the printed out picture of our child under his pillow. Standing up he gives the photo to Sam and sits down leaning on me. I look upon the two that were apparently looking at the photo as if it were a new discovery. I hear soft snores and look to the side to see the sleeping raven on me.

I smile and look at the two as they smile back. I love my friends.

"Are you excited?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I feel like the luckest ghost out here, nothing shall stand in the way of us having that child. Thats a promise."

She smiles at me as Tucker does too. Jazz comes in and join our little chat. I admit to her as she approves, but then threatened not to Hurt her brother. And I promised with all my heart.

I will promise this, for Danny.