Chapter Six: Growing Close

~Two months later~

Fenton Pov

Two months of therapy. Two months of make up work. Two months of hurting! But not always...I have my friends and family to support me. And I have Phantom. But, same as always I be sitting in my room just thinking about life. I sigh deeply, as I feel alone again, and the past memories coming back to drown me in a pool of depression. Huh? I feel a chill creeping up on me.

"Phantom?"

I felt a little involuntary, I mean it could be some one else but I started to relay on him more. He would occasionally peck me kisses around here and there, and would be cuddling with me most the time. I felt good to have him around. We would exchange a few I love you phrases with no meanings, right? Right? He wouldn't go far, would he? I dont, I really don't think he would...
I look around the room and sneeze, it has collected dust after a while, maybe I should clean it, that will keep me busy. I get up carefully, I know it's been like two months but my stitches can still easily reopen. I head out and into the bathroom. A wave of memories hit me hard, not the best when I'm still loopy. I hold on to the sink tightly and try to regain my posture.
I can feel a slightly shiver in my spine and I snap my head back.

"You okay?"

Third Person View

Phantom floating ever so slightly, look upon Danny leaning on the sink.

"I-Im f-fine"

Despite his stuttering, forced a smile, just pleading to be left alone. Phantom didn't take it as being 'fine'. He reached out to help Danny but he flinched. Phantom took noticed and held on his wrist gently and pulled him closer.

"It doesn't look like it...what's wrong?"

His voice was was smooth and Danny shook his head as he lightly blushes.

"N-nothing..."

"Is it...?"

"Y-yeah, just a little dizzy..."

Phantom holds chin up and caresses cheek softly.

"You know you should be resting."

Danny blushes deeply and glances away.

"I-I know, but I just wanted to clean the room..."

Phantom raises a brow. He turns off the bathroom lights and shuts the door, walking Danny to the room.

"Is that all I should know?"

Danny nods slowly. Phantom sits on bed and pats next to him. Danny slowly made his way to the bed and sits a little away from him. Phantom frowns slightly and leans closer and holds Danny 's chin up.

"Danny, please tell me what's wrong... I want to help you..."

Danny sighs and gets teary and embraces him.

"D-Danny?"

"I-I love you..."

Phantom blushes lightly and pats his back with his free hand.

"I love you too."

"N-no I mean really..."

He breaks apart and looks at him. Phantom in confusion, tilts his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought that, when we said that to each other, it would be meaningless..."

Phantom eyes widen a bit and intertwines fingers with each other, as his face falls into a disappointed face.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because...I dunno..."

Phantom swallows lightly and cups his face gently. Danny looks at him with shame. Phantom leans closer as Danny's eyes slowly flutter close. Phantom brushes lips against his. Danny blushes deeply, and leans more.

But soon interrupted by a crash. Danny flinches, breaks apart and looks out window.

"I-it was just a cat that knocked over a glass bottle..."

Phantom smiles a bit and starts laughing softly. Danny looks back at him and blushes as he smiles and laughs along.

"You should see your face!"

"It's not my fault, it came out of nowhere!"

Phantom giggles and taps on his shoulder. Danny stops and looks at him, blushing. Phantom wiggles his brows making Danny blushing deeply.

"Wanna continue~"

Danny slowly nods. Phantom smirks and hugs him around waist and brings him closer. Then he licked Danny's bottom lip, as Danny slightly opened his mouth and Phantom kissed him softly. Danny wrapped his arms around Phantom's neck as he softly moans. Phantom's kisses became more lustful, so he laid Danny on his back and continued kissing him. Danny started to moan more loudly as he became a blushing mess.

"Do you want to..."

"Ahh~..?"

He lightly traced his fingers along the hem of Danny's pants and looked at him lustfully.

"Do you want to do it?"

"...I-I"

-----------
Nope, just wait for the next chapter if you want the smut, but if I manage to get more then 15 votes I WILL MAKE IT HARD CORE SMUT!!!
So remember to share, vote and comment~! And I'll see ya in the next
-------