S==>What's Happening

SOOOOOOOO SSSOOOORRRYYYY BUT I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING!!!! I NEED THE HELP FROM YOU FANS OUT THERE!! So please help me.
GOMEN GOMEN!
*takes bows, and falls to knees*
I'm about to cry a river. But not to fear I came up with some more! Not much but something.
////////////////////////////////

Phantom's POV

"Ohfuckthisshit,likehedoesntfuckingdesevresthisfuckingkusoshitcauseofme!"

I can be raging hard right now but, it's time to worry. Like where had he gone, or why the actual fuck did I just do- I feel god awful, I can't live with this...shit! I got to go find him, cause something's telling me, so real crap is about to happen. I quickly glide through the walls, and out the house I was, flying to where I sense him the most.

Fenton's POV

I think I have ran out of tears...still sobbing, I can still think of a million ways to die and have no one to give a shit about it. Come to think about it, what will my friends, and family do, it would be a shame to leave them behind, I would be ashamed.
Tearing me out my thoughts, the chills ran threw my spine, and my mouth slightly opened letting some breathe out, indicating that Phantom had found me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care, he just needs my body...right? I feel weird around him, and I can't explain it or wrap my finger around it.

Standing again, I break for a sprint deeper into the woods. I can hear my name being called, I'm pretty sure it was Phantom. Trying to fasten my pace, and being to carefree, I take a look back and see Phantom's horrified expression on his face and shouting, but I couldn't hear anything. Looking for a way to ignore him, I look front... And what, what is this, am I falling? I can feel pain running through my body, until I can't feel anything at all, just flowing in nothingness.

Third POV

Phantom yelled out, in a formal shock, he quickly made his way down and tapped Fenton on the shoulder.
No response.
"Fenton."
Again nothing.
"Danny!"
He started to panic. He scoop the limp body into his arms and hurried to the hospital,not giving it a second thought, and not knowing what would happen next.

So short!!!!!!
Please help!
I need to continue this story, and I need some ideas! So please!
Thank you!
~EPICpuppies Out!