Chapter 7: Sex is clearly the most amazing thing.

-----INCOMING SMUT/IF NO LIEK SKIP/IF U LIEK CUMTINUE!---------------

Third POV:

Phantom smirks and hugs him around waist and brings him closer. Then he licked Danny's bottom lip, as Danny slightly opened his mouth and Phantom kissed him softly. Danny wrapped his arms around Phantom's neck as he softly moans. Phantom's kisses became more lustful, so he laid Danny on his back and continued kissing him. Danny started to moan more loudly as he became a blushing mess.

"Do you want to..."

"Ahh~..?"

He lightly traced his fingers along the hem of Danny's pants and looked at him lustfully.

"Do you want to do it?"

"...I-I"

Phantom raises a brow and smiles softly, caressing the other's cheek softly.

"It's alright if you don't want to."

Danny blushes and appreciates that Phantom is willing to be gentle, but he himself knew that deep inside, there was lust building up within him, wanting him inside him now. A small smile tugs on his lips as he watches the ghost boy with lust filling his eyes. Phantom smirks as he takes this sigh as a yes and slams lips together. Danny kisses back, twirling his tounge around the other half's tounge, enjoying the moment. Phantom agreed in his mind that he wouldn't let Danny take over so he mangled the tounges together as he lightly sucks on his. Danny jolts and moans softly, his body begging for more. The ghost boy parted and slowly guides his hand to the human's half bulge that begged to come out. Phantom smirked in amusement, and slowly slips off Danny's pants. Danny looks at the ghost tugging off his underwear and covers his cherry blushed face. Phantom eyes the other and slowly brings his hands and slip off Danny's hands off his face.

"Fenton..."
He warned, and shook his head as he reveals his human's half cock. He chuckles softly and looks up at Danny.

"Why be embarrassed when we are exactly the same in basically everything and anything."
He said softly and in a humerus way to make the other not so embarrassed.

Danny's cheeks still be burning but gently smiles at the ghost.

"You're right but..."
He paused.

"But what?"
Phantom replied, a little cunfused and impatient.

"B-b-b-be g-gentle."
He stutters a bit scared.

Phantom paused and looked at him with a stare and smiles softly at him.

"I might have the power to beat the hell out of the ghost that come here...but I'm weak when I'm with you, I will never do anything to hurt you, I promise."
He stated saying complete truths.

Danny's cheeks tint of a rose color, he's eyes gleaming with hope and love.
He knew his other half wouldn't lie.
With a smile covering his face, Danny blushes and nods, as to given a green light to Phantom. Phantom's ghostly glowing green eyes sparkle and widen slightly as he proceeds to wrap his slender fingers around the human's cock.

"Ah~"
A small moan escape from his parted lips when he felt the ghost boy's cold fingers come intact with his member. He flinches slightly when he noticed the embarrassing sound he made and quickly covers his mouth. Phantom had heard heavenly sounds and was eagerly eager to hear more of it as more of his lust grew. Danny glances at the other's eyes and spot that they're clouded with much lust and love with a hint of admiration. Phantom was about to let go, but thought for a moment, he didn't want to hurt Danny.

Never.

Ever.

He brings one hand up and caresses his cheek softly.