Filler Chapter 1: Cuddles

((So as you guys can see, I'm in the need of more time to think about the story's plot and other things- but I shouldn't leave the book to die out for another few months so I decide to add filler chapters! You know like some fluff and cute things- and some smut but yeah! I hope you guys like it~! Also you can always skip these Fillers if you thing that your mood when reading this story will change. But as always STAY AWESOME- Don't copyright me on that!
EPICpuppies Out!! ~☆☆))

Danny's Pov

It's been a while seen I actually have gotten to spend time with Phantom and it absolutely destroys me. Plus I have school sacking up on me- like because it's near the end of the year and  piles and piles of work are just loaded on us- I'm pretty much dying as well as for getting heavier so there goes my eight hours of sleep and my skinny posture. Haha it's funny but seriously- kill me now.

I let a soft yawn pass my lips, I'm glad it's the weekend, cause if it's not welp, I'll wake up a unhappy whore. Seriously. Don't look at me like that, I'm serious, I'll rip your arms off I swear-
THUD

I flinch, almost falling off the comfort of my warm bed with a small squeak coming from my parted lips. My eyes scanning around my plain room until they fell upon a certain ghost boy that apparently appeared into my room and knocked over my bag.
I shifted, allowing a smile spread across my face.

"Hey there ghost hunter~"
I hummed in a teasingly tone.

I could spot the blush settles on his cheeks. I giggle and beckon him over to my comfort zone. He coughs trying to collect his cool again and floats over. I huff up my cheeks and pat next to me- He sighs softly and slips into bed with me, he wraps his arms around my shoulders and around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. I hum softly, nuzzling him under his hold. 

"Stupid question,"

"There's no stupid questions Fenton."

I nod as he places a soft securing kiss on my forehead.

"Do you like sleep? I always drift off before anything..."

He stares me in the eye as I whimper, why is he looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong? Was that a seriously stupid question? Did I break him?
I flinched as I felt his cold fingers caressing my cheeks, a concerning look had settled his face.

"You are crying..."

Huh? I sniff as I moved his hand away wiping my own tears away.

"I-I sorry.."

He shifts and brings me even closer, my head resting on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"For what?"

"Asking a stupid question...and crying.."

I hear him sigh softly as I press my ear against his chest- no heart beat- that's right...

"I don't sleep, I could close my eyes and pretend but I can't. Just as you can't hear a heart beat."

I clench onto him as my lips quiver- I feel so, so fucking bad now. I shouldn't  have asked- That was so stupid of me!
He lifted my chin up to me as I felt tears streaming down my face rapidly. He leans foward as he kisses my nose, then tears.

"Don't be upset, you were just curious and now you know, but please Danny, I don't like to see you cry,"

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I cough out a sob.

"Why? B-But you take pity or is it that it makes me look ugly?"
I dont know what's even coming out my mouth or why I'm getting so emotional over such a small thing...

"No,I don't have to take pity in you- I know your strong, and you'll never be ugly, even though you cry you're beautiful too."

He gives me an ensuring smile before pressing his lips against mine. My eyes flutter close in instinct as I follow in sync with him. He parts after, running his finger across my now swollen bottom lip.

"I love you."
He breathed out as I let myself smile.

"I love you too."

After that we just cuddled.