"Yes," she replied with no hesitation.

"How convenient," Mrs. Hale muttered.

"Where exactly where you both when the fire took place? How come you didn't even hear of such a big incident?"

"We were sitting on a bench by the library and if I understand correctly the fire just took place. News doesn't travel that fast," Tristan explained with a poker face.

"Do you have anything to add Miss Maddison?"

"No," it seemed all Sienna could say was yes or no. She couldn't form any coherent answers. Her head was spinning too much. Everything was going on at once. She was too stressed out.

"Very well, now let's hear your account of the events Mr. Wood," Mrs. Hale said pretending like she hadn't already heard it all only moments ago. It was part of the formalities.

"I came out of swim practice and I found Scarlett outside. We walked to my room and when we arrived I smelled something burning. When I reached my room I saw the smoke coming out from under the door. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and took care of it but of course we were too late to save anything. The room was destroyed. I lost all my books, clothes, computer and all the other valuable things I had in my room. Then everyone else showed up,"

"I'm sure daddy can buy you some new toys," Tristan said in a mocking tone.

"This is no time for sarcasm, Mr. Bellicose." "Is that what happened Miss Blaze?"

"Yes," she said. Sienna noticed how they both failed to include the detail of why Scarlett was outside of the pool and what exactly she was doing with Tristan.

"The important thing is that no one was hurt and you were able to stop the fire from spreading Mr. Wood. If it hadn't been for you, the entire hall could have burned up," Mrs. Hale praised. Tristan rolled his eyes, Nathan smiled proudly and Scarlett smirked. Sienna watched all their reactions in silence.

"Can we leave now? I see no point in this. Sienna and I have nothing to do with this matter," Tristan whined.

"No you cannot leave, we aren't done yet. There are still questions to be asked. We still have to find who did this,"

"So why do you need us here? Are you accusing us of being responsible for the fire?" Tristan raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not accusing you of anything, Mr. Bellicose. However there is some evidence that points in your direction and we need to be sure about it before we move on," she replied coldly.

"What kind of evidence?" Tristan asked in outrage.

"I'm the one asking the questions here, Tristan," Mrs. Hale warned.

"Oh are you? So you expect me to just sit here while you accuse us of setting fire to a room? You people are all crazy!" Tristan raised his voice.

"Tristan," Sienna hissed in a warning tone. She grabbed his arm and soothed him. The last thing they needed was for him to accidentally reveal something about their plan. He was threading on dangerous territory.

"I will not tolerate your tone of voice mister. We will question you when you've calmed down."

"And I won't tolerate being accused of something I had nothing to do with! This is insane. I don't need to calm down. You people need to get your sh*t straight!" Tristan shouted.

"That's it. Detention for you, young man. You can come back when you learn to speak to authorities," Mrs. Hale pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and stared coldly at some paperwork.