A Rosey Conversation

Well I finally started to grow on Dave. He became less annoying and disappointing than I used to think. We talked a lot since our little fight that night. Rose messaged me a little while ago

TT: so I heard you and Dave are talking more often than usual
GG: yeah :)
GG: he's pretty cool once you get past his whole cool kid thing he has going on.
TT: just be careful. Dave has been known to do things he doesn't mean. Last time he was with someone it didn't end well.
GG: oh really? What happened?
TT: I promised Dave I would never speak of it, but let's just say it was bad alright?
GG: oh :( well I will be careful
GG: hey rose?
TT: yes Jade?
GG: what do I do if I feel it is going to happen again?
TT: just wait... Give him time and then talk to him about it alright? He does these things without meaning to so you can't take them too personally, especially when he doesn't mean to take things out on others.
GG: oh okay thank you Rose. I really hope nothing happens...
TT: you like him don't you..?
GG: what? Erm well.... Yeah I guess I do. I don't know why the last few days I've been worrying and caring so much.
GG: it's actually kind of scary but I haven't been falling asleep as much :0
TT: just be careful alright? If you two bond and form a relationship then please if something happens do not hesitate to come and talk to me about it.
TT: you and Dave are both my friends and I would never want to see you both hurt.
GG: thanks Rose :) that means a lot to me
TT: no problem I'm just here to give you my unsightly knowledge of the cool kid and how he works.
GG: hehehe yeah
TT: well I have to go forge yet another one of those "bonding times" that mother always seems to too me over.
TT: talk to you soon though Jade. Take care.
GG bye. :)

Talking to Rose actually seemed to help my mood a bit. I didn't feel as worried about trying to impress Dave or always wondering what he was doing. I think I may talk to him later, or maybe just hang out with John a bit.