"Nope but he's about too." Sebastian pulls me into the room not giving me anytime to protests.

Both of them look up as soon as we step foot into the room. Alexander looks at us in shock about to speak before he gets interrupted by that stupid blonde. "You." The girlfriend says angry.

"You're his date?" The look on his face does not show happiness.

Time for the game to start. anyone that knows me knows I have a good game face and I love to win. "I had to give him a chance. He just kept asking and asking me to go out with him so I finally said yes." Both me and Sebastian sit but of course they sit me across from her while the both of them sit across from each other and immediately get into the here own conversation.

Looking at the girlfriends dress I almost want to laugh. "Where did you get your dress from?" The dress is made of shiny little gold squares and the sleeves stop at the elbow.

"Don't you like it Alexander had it custom made for me on our anniversary." Isn't that just great. The dress matches her hair perfectly. It shows her true colors, as a gold digger.

He must of lied to her. "That's nice of him." Looking at it I can tell Catherine made it. I've seen it in one of her design books at home. It is definitely not custom made. She could also be lying to me to make me jealous, but I have two steps ahead of you.

"What can I get you all to eat?" The waitress asks.

Alexander orders the chicken roast with a cup of water. His date orders chicken with a small bowl of soup with a cup of water. Sebastian orders the seafood platter with extra sauce and a side of broccoli with a soda. I couldn't decide so I got the lasagna with cheddar soup and a side plate of baked chicken with a soda.

"Okay I'll be right back with your drinks and tonight all of our guest get free hot chocolate as a Christmas special. I will bring out the steaming water and the chocolate packets." I think I might have just drooled a little.

"Arabella when did you start having interest in Sebastian? Or do you just seem to get off on rich guys." Did she really just say that?

Before I can reply Alexander beats me to it. "Not now we're at dinner." Alexander speaks harshly to her.

"It was an innocent question." Innocent my arse. She wants to play dirty I can play dirty. She hasn't seen nothing yet.

Folding my napkin I speak in my most gentle voice ever. "It's fine, and I guess when we slept together. He was the best I ever had" The look of disgust on her face makes me want to laugh, but the look of pain on Alexander's face has me confused.

Sebastian gives me a thumbs up under the table and holds his hand out to high five him. "You slept with her?" Alexander asks Sebastian slowly.

"I was joking get over it." Gosh people need to have humor on their lives.

"Who knows how many you've really had sex with." I've lost count to sweetie.

"Oh while we're talking Alexander just got me this beautiful ring. Look at it." She shoves it on my face smacking me and maybe cutting me with that sharp ring. It's freaking huge.

That is not just any ring that's an engagement ring. If he proposed to her they wouldn't last long. "Stop telling people I bought you a ring they're getting the wrong idea. She bought the ring herself." I'm sure she did.