After a while of awkward silence I ask about the plan. "So how is this all going to work out. What exactly is planned for tonight." I feel as if I'm in the dark here. The queen has probably told him everything to do.

"Growing up I was always second to my cousin Alexander. Not in our family, but in the girl department. All the girls I've liked all liked Alexander, but he never gave them a chance so they used me to get to him," and those are the girls that give us girls, a gold digger image, "and he knew they wanted him, but never cared for them, the queen always found it funny actually. She thought me taking you out would drive him crazy to know that I finally get the girl, but the one he likes." They have got to be joking, but I got to admit the queen is pretty smart.

"You're all messed up in the head." If my son liked a girl and didn't admit it I would just hit him upside the head and go on with my life. Although it would be fun to watch as I mess with him making him think he's lost the only girl he likes to another man. That man being his cousin is just the icing ion the cake. I guess me and the queen are more alike than we like to think. Raising my hand I smack Sebastian on the back of the head. I can already see him taking things to far.

"Hey, I'm not the one crushing on the future King of England." Sebastian says as he hits me back. Such a gentleman.

Hitting him again I say, "shut up."

"Touchy, touchy." He says while flicking my leg. If he hits me again I can not be held responsible for what I might do to him.

"Where are we going?" This drive is suffocating me.

"Dinner, than my place." He must be stupid if he thinks I'm staying at his place. I'd rather eat bowl of just beans than stay at his house and I have a deep hatred for beans.

"I'm not going to your place Sebastian." Never in my right mind would I ever go to his place.

"Fine I'll take you back home." I feel the but coming. "After we go on this little date with a surprise." I don't like surprises.

The rest of the ride is met with silence and me randomly begging to know what the surprise is. "We're here." Sebastian parks the car and we both walk in with his arm around my waist much to my distaste. The door opens and we both walk in quickly to avoid the winter breeze.

Approaching the desk the host looks up and smiles immediately looking at Sebastian. "Right this way sir." The host smiles leading us back to the private room. Looking threw the glass window I freeze when I see who's in there. Grabbing his arm I pull Sebastian around the corner.

"Explain right now." I demand.

"It's a double date." Like I don't know.

He didn't tell me this part of the plan. "With those two!" I yell frustrated not caring that other people are staring at us.

"I didn't plan this, don't scream at me, scream at the queen." Who would be stupid enough to do that.

Yelling at he queen would be a death wish "Didn't they break up?" How can they stand that girl.

"Well he's doing that tomorrow just for me since I wanted them to come along, so you can see how he can control himself." Control himself from what? Not throwing a tantrum?

Closing my eyes I calm my self down so my heart won;t pop out of my chest. "Does he know it's me your coming with?" Probably not knowing the Queen.