Chapter 22: My girl

Start from the beginning

"You never get taken care of," I said, frowning.

He rolled his eyes, "I don't need you to...put your hand there for me to be taken care of," he said, "Just seeing you...hearing you...feeling you..." he shook his head, looking at a loss for words.

I put a hand over his, the one that rested on my leg, and sat up. "Why won't you let me take care of you for once?" I asked, gazing at him solemnly.

"I don't know," he admitted, "I'm not used to something like that."

"And you think I was used to it when you first started doing it to me?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"No! Of course not! I just..." he exhaled, "It's hard to explain."

"Fine, but can I ask you a question then?" I said, pushing him down onto his back before I lay on top of him. He hesitated a moment before nodding, "Do you want me to take care of you?" I asked seriously, my eyes never leaving his.

"I don't-" he started but I kissed him to cut him off.

"It's a yes or no question," I said, making a face at him, "Do you want me to take care of you?"

He closed his eyes, "Yes," he said quietly.

I slid a hand down his chest, "Then let me," I whispered as I rested a hand over him, just below the waistband of his boxers.

"We've got all night so who cares if we finish now?" I said, slowly starting to move my hand up and down over him, "We've done it twice or maybe more in one day so I'm sure we can get a lot done in a night."

He inhaled sharply, hips jerking up against my hand. I grinned, cupping my hand around Clark through his boxers.

He let out a loud moan, reaching one hand up to tangle it in my hair before he pulled my head down to his, kissing me passionately while I continued to take care of him with my free hand. His entire body was tense beneath me as he continued to moan into my mouth and press against my hand.

Just to see what would happen, I eased off a little bit. I shifted all my body weight back so I wasn't on him and rested my hand feather light over Clark.

"Tease," he growled, his hips rising to press more firmly against my hand again.

I laughed, "It's not the best idea to insult the person who's in control," I said, suddenly cupping my hand around him tightly again.

His body jerked and his head fell back as he let out a loud moan, his breathing coming in quick pants.

"My turn," he gasped, pushing me over, his body still tense as we rolled until he was on top again.

His hand immediately moved between my legs, his fingers pressing firmly against me.

"Who's the tease now?" I retorted as I gripped his arm so tightly that I drew blood, but he didn't notice and when his fingers dug in more, I completely forgot as well.

He moved his hand away, settling between my legs again, "Not anymore," he grunted before he kissed me, grinding and thrusting his hips against me until we both couldn't take it anymore and finished. He collapsed on top of me, relaxed for a moment before he rolled off of me and pulled me against him. I curled up against his stomach, both of us lying on our sides, cocooned in warmth.

"For someone who doesn't have much experience in this department," Austin said, sounding amused as he panted, "You certainly are pretty damn good at it."

I laughed, "Thanks."

********

"Carmen," came a voice that I loved to hear, "Wake up."