Chapter 1: New Years and Christmas Rolled Into One

~Carmen Silvers POV~

-Mature Content Read at own risk-

“Okay, so I’ll be back around three or four in the morning,” my Dad said, pulling on his coat.

I struggled to keep the grin off my face, “Okay, see you tomorrow then.” I gave him a hug before he left. He was going to some work party since Lily , Dad and I had all decided we had plans for New Years Eve. Dads plan was to go the work party, Lily plan was to go to a party with some new friends, and my plan was to stay home with Austin. Normally, I would probably go party with my pack, but Matt, Lena and Liam were all on vacation out of the country while Kayla was stuck at home with relatives.

But now that all my family had left I had the house to myself. I locked the door behind my Dad before I sprinted up the stairs. I took a quick shower, letting the hot water run all over my body while it burned in anticipation.

In my excitement though, I forgot to grab clothes so I wrapped a towel around my body like a dress before I scurried out of the bathroom towards my dresser. Just as soon as I picked up a pair of underwear, two arms slipped around my waist.

My whole body jerked in surprise, and then I realized it was Austin and I relaxed again. He pressed his lips against my neck, “Why are you getting dressed?”

A smile tugged at my lips as I leaned my back against his chest, “Because you get your gift tonight and I thought maybe it’d be a good idea to have clothes on so things don’t get out of hand.”

He snorted, “Out of hand,” he muttered under his breath. “Hey, wait a second. I get my gift tonight?”

I nodded, dropping the underwear back into my drawer as I turned around in his arms so we were facing each other. I stood on tip-toe and kissed him quickly on the lips. Obviously he had other plans because he kissed me back passionately, his fingers threading through my wet hair. He crushed me against him, kissing me in a way that made my whole body react immediately.

He turned us around and started moving us back towards my bed, letting me sit down before he carefully lay down on top of me, our lips never once leaving each other’s. My hands reached up into his hair as he bit down gingerly on my lower lip. I felt the hand that had been on my back reach up and brush the hair away from my collarbone.

I suddenly realized what we were doing, and my lack of clothes, and I gently pushed him away. He smirked as I took away his hands from my back and hair before I stepped away, breathing hard. I grabbed clothes before I hurried back into the bathroom. I got dressed, hurriedly towel drying my hair before I made my way back to my bed. Austin was still lying where I left him, flat on his back, hands behind his head with his long legs stretched out completely.

I smiled and slid across the bed, lying next to him. I pressed a kiss to his cheek and he turned his head in my direction.

“Are you ready now?” he asked, sounding amused.

I sat up, throwing one leg over him so I was straddling him, “Most definitely,” I said, leaning down to give him a kiss. His hands immediately went back to the same places as usual; my hair and my lower back, and he turned us over so he was on top.

I growled into the kiss.

“What?” he asked innocently, “If it’s my gift I should do what I want right?” He moved his hips forward, pressing himself firmly against the apex of my thighs. He started doing the same thing as last night, and I couldn’t gather my thoughts well enough to even answer him.

A moan sounded at the back of my throat as he increased his pace, silver eyes locked on mine. He kept shifting his hips as he leaned forward and kissed me again, biting my bottom lip once again. For a moment I hesitated, and then I slowly parted my lips. I felt his tongue slowly trace the outline of my lips, his hips slowing down their movement to almost the same speed before he carefully slid his tongue in my mouth.